Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 5 (movie)

:pfft: Too late I guess... I was lazy to browse around.

Anyways.... I'm excited. Love the games and MOVIES, yes I love the movies too!

:lol

Yay.. another crapfest RE movie with horrible acting and more slo-motion gun fights and Techno music then the Matrix Trilogy combined.

I wish someone would mimic Alice and give the Resident Evil movie franchise a head shot to finally kill it.

Yay.. another crapfest RE movie with horrible acting and more slo-motion gun fights and Techno music then the Matrix Trilogy combined.

I wish someone would mimic Alice and give the Resident Evil movie franchise a head shot to finally kill it.

tumblr_lbr1jeeGFD1qbxq6qo1_500.gif

:nana:

PFFFFt Alice is a terrible character. You can have all the gifs in the world and it won't change my mind. SHE RUINED THE RE MOVIEs !!!!

Runs out the tread crying.

This series is so lame. Although I dig the first. It's goofy...but not flat out awful.

Like the fourth one.

PFFFFt Alice is a terrible character. You can have all the gifs in the world and it won't change my mind. SHE RUINED THE RE MOVIEs !!!!

Runs out the tread crying.

All you do is complain about everything!!! Geez....

Your hatred towards the movies makes me feel really bad for you. They're just movies. If you hate these movies so much why are you trolling around in this thread?!

:ignore: :wave

P.S. Negativity is not healthy.

Last edited:

It was a joke smart one. When have i ever complained. I rarly talk about these movies at all. I dont even hate the movie's I just think they are bad. You need to relax. It wasnt even intended to be serious. Freaking wierd man. And who the hell is trolling anyway I said like one thing on here. Get your damn facts straight.

Last edited:

It was a joke smart one. When have i ever complained. I rarly talk about these movies at all. I dont even hate the movie's I just think they are bad. You need to relax. It wasnt even intended to be serious. Freaking wierd man. And who the hell is trolling anyway I said like one thing on here. Get your damn facts straight.

It's ok iron. Let the blind remain blind. You and I see the truth that Alice SUCKS!!!!! Sorry Project had to say it :lol

Back