Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 5 (movie)

Awesome reference but most n00bs on this forum won't get it.

As for the new movie I am in. They are good mindless fun.

Although what is up with the reboot film, any word on that?

Hope your not refering to me. You can like the movies all you want but to me resident evil is more than mindless fun its supposed to be survival horror. I expected a movie kinda like 28 days later but whatever. I can live with the cgi movie's and and the first movie. Dont know why some people need to call name's when someone doesnt like a franchise . I liked the fourth movie but to me it isnt resident evil but whatever.

Afterlife wasnt even an actual movie....I dont even know what the ____ it was supposed to be.

It was the kinda movie you sit through with friends and just watch. I mean it was a fun movie but its not RE to me. Thats me tho so fanboys of the movie dont flame me.

No. It wasnt even a movie. It was just.....weird. It didnt make sense first of all....the action was sterile, the acting was Fan Film level....I'm still perplexed on what that was. It was like some rich kid, who played...no...watched random YouTube videos of the cut scenes in RE5, and then made a movie about it. But since he never played the games, he just made his own story up.

And this is coming from someone who's never played the games. But I know weird ass made up ____ when I see it.

Ha for once im gonna have to agree with you on this one. The movie was very poorly done and the fact that they tried to make it 3D didnt help much. The 3D was ok though.

Drive Angry was in 3D...and that was the best 3D movie ever. Why did that movie fail, and this one succeed?

This movie is a disgrace to human kind. ____ing worthless. I couldnt find a single aspect worth enjoying. Look how ____ing ____ty this fight scene is....look how poor the choreography looks!

Especially at 1:10....that bullet dodge...oh god.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d2jzDAVDoV0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WHY IS THE WHOLE MOVIE IN SLOW MOTION!

I've watched the scene. But the movie scene is sooo ____ing horrible. It's like a bad fan film. I could ____ing do better then that. Weakest fight scene i've ever seen.

Very true the fight scene in the game was better choreographed and had a feel of intensity to it, the fight scene in the movie just wanted to show off the 3d effect with a little matrix in the mix.

Hope your not refering to me. You can like the movies all you want but to me resident evil is more than mindless fun its supposed to be survival horror. I expected a movie kinda like 28 days later but whatever. I can live with the cgi movie's and and the first movie. Dont know why some people need to call name's when someone doesnt like a franchise . I liked the fourth movie but to me it isnt resident evil but whatever.

WTF are you talking about? I was not talking to you or about you. If I was I would call you out. With that side, I am sure you are a n00b in the sense you have no clue what that gif is from.

1-3 was not bad,but 4 was terrible.What annoyed me the most about it was that 90% of all the action scenes was in slow motion,you kinda lost the feeling of intensity in the scenes.It was really overused.

It's posted in the Blu-Ray thread (thanks IC) but it seems fitting here as well :lecture

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/31g0YE61PLQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WTF are you talking about? I was not talking to you or about you. If I was I would call you out. With that side, I am sure you are a n00b in the sense you have no clue what that gif is from.

The wire. So yeah. And im sorry somtimes I dont know what people mean on here.

Okay so apparently they're going back in time and making the 5th movie a prequel starring Sienna Guillory as Jill Valentine. Alice is taking a back seat.

Screen Gems has revealed their decided direction for the 'Resident Evil' film series. Rather than begin production on a sequel to 2010's 'Resident Evil: Afterlife,' they've decided to go backwards -- way backwards.

Taking a cue from 'Batman,' the new film will be called 'Resident Evil: Begins.' As the title suggests, it will be a prequel to 2002's 'Resident Evil,' the film that started it all. Milla Jovovich will once again reprise her role as Alice, but she won't be the superpowered heroine that audiences have become accustomed to since she will have yet to be infected with the source of her power, the T-virus.

Though Jovovich will return for the film, she won't be in the lead this time around. That honor goes to Sienna Guillory, who is reprising her role as Jill Valentine, an original character from the video game series. 'Begins' follows Valentine as she deals with the initial viral outbreak in Raccoon City caused by the Umbrella Corporation.

Director Paul W.S. Anderson directed both the first film, 'Resident Evil' and the most recent, 'Resident Evil: Afterlife,' but there's no word on whether or not he will helm 'Begins.' More precise details are likely to come out shortly as the prequel film is already scheduled for theatrical release on September 14, 2012. Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, 'Begins' will be in 3D.

https://www.latinoreview.com/news/-resident-evil-starting-over-with-begins-13106

Re: Resident Evil: Begins

Cool, more Jill Valentine.

It'd have been kinda neat if they called it Resident Evil Zero.

Back