Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its simple Nauseating Ass Monkey Magazine.:lol Zombies are rotting corspe they couldnt move there muscle tissue is bassically rotting away. Either that or there completely slow. I also know that zombies couldnt live on just human flesh, i dont know maybe if they were reanimated and there just a diseased human being with no concious then maybe we would have a threat.

tumblr_m944unWYyH1roxepc.gif

That's how the youth of America, yourself included, treat literary works. "Uh... you want me to read?" :monkey1

pshh please i work all the time and read many books. Im an inspiring writer actually. I love creating stories and short fables.:wink1:

Meh i knew I would get this reaction. I could care less about how I write here. its just a board for figures. While I may not be good at writing as i should I am good at creating stories and such.

It's bull****. Someone with that much practice and aspirations would take pride in his posts and read considerably more competent. :lol

Sorry dude I could care less about the nature of my post or anything. Its not a big deal to me. I dont dedicate myself to argueing and bringing people down like you. I dont spend my life on here. i could care less how my writing is here becuase it doesnt matter to me. Its just a forum, same damn thing as facebook to me. I dont have to exibit my writing strengh here .

I guess it's different for everybody as writing well is the only way I write. I have to actually try to not write well and it figuratively hurts my head :lol

Back