Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Played the game up to Mexico and got distracted and put it down; having a bit of a hard time getting back into gear. Its such a large game, its a bit daunting. Having just replayed Mass Effect 1 and 2, not sure picking up this 'little adventure of the Wild West' is the way to go at the moment. Need an 8 hour game

Finally gonna pick up Undead (stand alone disc)

Yeah, its on my list as well

Played the game up to Mexico and got distracted and put it down; having a bit of a hard time getting back into gear. Its such a large game, its a bit daunting. Having just replayed Mass Effect 1 and 2, not sure picking up this 'little adventure of the Wild West' is the way to go at the moment. Need an 8 hour game

I had to stop halfway into the game due to a move, and it was a bit tough to get back into. Once I did though, and it didn't take long, I was rolling.

One suggestion would be to forget about all the extra side stuff for now, and just do missions. Then you'll either beat the game (which is definitely worth it), or really get back into it and start doing everything.

Is there any place i can find the flaming horse...EXACTLY on the map?
War Horse is found East and West of Armadillo, North of MacFarlane's Ranch.

Or North of Greenhollow.

Or North of Ridgewood Farm near Hamlin's Passing, between Benedict Point, Tumbleweed and Gaptooth Breach, as well as near Warthington Ranch, Jorge's Gap but actually is near Pike's Basin.

It can also be seen around Thieves' Landing.

- https://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/War

From my experience finishing this game a few times, War is found quite early in the game, I found War on the way to see Seth or while heading to Armadillo.

War Horse is found East and West of Armadillo, North of MacFarlane's Ranch.

Or North of Greenhollow.

Or North of Ridgewood Farm near Hamlin's Passing, between Benedict Point, Tumbleweed and Gaptooth Breach, as well as near Warthington Ranch, Jorge's Gap but actually is near Pike's Basin.

It can also be seen around Thieves' Landing.

- https://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/War

From my experience finishing this game a few times, War is found quite early in the game, I found War on the way to see Seth or while heading to Armadillo.

Also keep in mind, they appear in order. So if you haven't found pestilence yet, you won't find War.

The order is:
Pestilence
War
Famine
Death

What's the story like in this game..i have only played it a little and i got bored of it fast, does it pick up later, will there be stuff like chasing trains and big action missions later on into the game?

What's the story like in this game..i have only played it a little and i got bored of it fast, does it pick up later, will there be stuff like chasing trains and big action missions later on into the game?

I found that this started a little slow for me too, lots of riding around, doing stuff at the ranch etc. But yeah, it does pick up. Lots of exciting stuff, shootouts, gatling guns, blowing up trains with dynamite type of stuff. Just stick at it and hopefully you'll get into it.

Also keep in mind, they appear in order. So if you haven't found pestilence yet, you won't find War.

The order is:
Pestilence
War
Famine
Death
Really?! :confused:

I always found War first... Ah well... :D

All is good.

Just got death
Best Horse in the game, I think.

Dude, it's awesome, yeah it will pick up and it is just like RDR, but with less "Activity" missions and more "Shoot'em Up" missions.

GOTY FOR ME.

:lol WIN!

Back