Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thing happened to me last night! Except my 2nd shot (1st one killed the guy but I thought I was going to miss) hit my horse right in the back of the head.

Guess what I skinned next? :rotfl

Hey quick question for all of you....do you get the lasso from completing Bonnie missions?

Sorry if it's been asked, not browsing back over previous posts 'cause I'm lazy and I have to get to playing! :)

I want to take in a bounty alive and I'm guessing you need the lasso right?

Yeah you get the lasso from the 4th or 5th Bonnie mission.

Been a very fun game so far. Graphics are nice and the story decent. Been challened to 2 duels and blew em both away lol. Came across a chick being attacked by wolves in the desert and ending up shooting her by mistake :lol Been "good" so far, havent gone on any rampages yet.

anyone get the invisible glitch going on in MP. I kept glitching out and my guy would be inivisible and so would people around me. Had
to be a connection problem, because later it fixed itself, just wondering if anyone else seen this.

As for missions I actually rescued the girl from some cannibal dude...I was almost going to kill her after, but then I though no I need to do some good. Ive actually been going on my own "serial killer" missions at night. I'll go around town and creep around with my knife and get stealth kills and just murder people around town.
Ive killed 7 so far with no alerts or anyone getting scared. :)

Thinking about picking this up over the weekend. Anyone have a preference so far on what platform plays better?
Most of my friends have the 360 so I'll probably get that one.
Looks like a lot of fun!
:blissy

Yeah you get the lasso from the 4th or 5th Bonnie mission.

THANK YOU SIR!

Been a very fun game so far. Graphics are nice and the story decent. Been challened to 2 duels and blew em both away lol. Came across a chick being attacked by wolves in the desert and ending up shooting her by mistake :lol Been "good" so far, havent gone on any rampages yet.

I had the same thing happen to me. I came across a prostitute getting roughed up by some guy outside the bar. Tried to punch him but didn't realize you had to switch to fists so I ended up shooting him and her on accident.

Kind of looked around and figured what the hell...their dead, so I looted the bodies and took off.

Played a little bit last night and it was great. Have to work on the horse though, I HATE having to keep pressing A to speed up

Just got through a few online games without my horse disappearing or getting kicked out of the server. :hi5: The online games are where its at. Got to play a bit of the single player too. Alot of fun and great characters so far.

anyone get the invisible glitch going on in MP. I kept glitching out and my guy would be inivisible and so would people around me. Had
to be a connection problem, because later it fixed itself, just wondering if anyone else seen this.

As for missions I actually rescued the girl from some cannibal dude...I was almost going to kill her after, but then I though no I need to do some good. Ive actually been going on my own "serial killer" missions at night. I'll go around town and creep around with my knife and get stealth kills and just murder people around town.
Ive killed 7 so far with no alerts or anyone getting scared. :)

Me and a friend ran into the glitch...it fixed it self after a while and different think about it again.

Loving this game. Haven't been able to download the Deadly Assassins outfit yet either. Will try later.

This game is crazy - saw a damsel in distress, went to help her out, she took my horse, so I shot her while she was riding off and then I had to pay a witness to shut him up. Probably should have just killed him - but my honor is high and I'm going to keep it that way through this first play through.

Lots of fun though...getting the Dead Eye and shooting down - riding a horse or breaking them hasn't been a problem for me. Was bummed that the stallion I broke with Bonnie died. Don't even know how - he just fell over. :( I'll miss that horse.

Done a bit of hunting and have done 4 bounty hunts - captured them alive. :yess:

So much to do in this game - I'll be playing for months. :lol Trying to get all the survivalist and hunting stuff - I want to get that one bad ass outift some day.

That happened to me as well. The funniest is the invisible horse but visible player floating all over the place at high speed.

are there "upgrades" or "benefits" to sticking to just one horse? i've been riding the same horse i got at bonnie's ranch and after a while the horses' stamina increased due to me riding it for some amount of time.

i bet there is only trust and no trust on the horse. i doubt there is levels of trust. Just in case, I plan on keeping my white stallion that Bonnie gives you after breaking a few wilds. Did anyone beat Bonnie in her race? Does she give you anything more than she does if you lose?

Back