Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kinda addicted. And that don't happen to me with many games.

well the only thing im really addicted to in the game is the poker.always love playing poker.and how do you get the other uniforms that say there a secret are they hidden some were.l got the other suit that you can cheat at poker with but thats it.

I shot a gun out of someone's hand and it ended the duel immediately +100 fame. gonna have to try that hat one next.

I have to post the great deal I got on this game at Best Buy yesterday! I feel like I ripped them off! :lol

imag0077a.jpg

Best troll post ever ^

:)

I don't agree with most of the stuff he posts but I don't think that was blank post. I hate that word anyways. It's a ghey nerd word used on the internet. He even gave examples as to why he didn't feel the game. Shouldn't be any sweat off your sack.

That said Im enjoying this so far. Can't wait to play a little more! :yess:

My live expired. LOL! Turned 360 on for the first time in a while. Since I bought the game I can't afford live for a few weeks. I bet that shat is awesome! :clap:gah:

I thought that it auto charged your card when it your live expired....that's what it did to mine

Played some MP with the Posse today, pretty damn fun, I'm really liking it!

Who on Xbox Live is in our posse here from the board? That's what I'm trying to find out. I talked to Josh aka DarkArtist81 today, and he wasn't sure either. So it's you "ill Jedi" and who else? I would like to join you guys on Xbox Live. My Xbox Live gamertag is JediMike71. Please let me know...thanks! :)

Back