Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking forward to this game, but I don't mind the delay. I've got plenty of other games I still need to play.

Can't wait too get this game, looks awesome, I don't mind the delay if its going to make the game better

Still think they should've had a GBU outfit for the fan vote,would've loved to play in the "Blondie" threads.

Oops, I jinxed it. 2K *just* announced it's been delayed a month (to 5/18).

Knackers, it's back to May 21st for Europe. Monkey not happy. :monkey2

Still think they should've had a GBU outfit for the fan vote,would've loved to play in the "Blondie" threads.

How do you know there won't be one? :naughty I'd say there could be a couple of costumes in the game which are a nod to the Western fans.

Is anybody else surprised at the lack of Rockstar games merchandise, especially figures/statues? I'd love a series of figures based of the GTA series and if this game turns out to be as good as it looks I'd like a Red Dead series too.

I just want this game to hurry up and get here. I always thought a Western style GTA would rock. I want to play this so bad and I pray it doesn't suck balls.

Is anybody else surprised at the lack of Rockstar games merchandise, especially figures/statues? I'd love a series of figures based of the GTA series and if this game turns out to be as good as it looks I'd like a Red Dead series too.
I'd love to have some GTA and Read Dead figures.

I just want this game to hurry up and get here. I always thought a Western style GTA would rock. I want to play this so bad and I pray it doesn't suck balls.
Judging by all the videos we've seen, I highly doubt that.

Too true. The only statue I'm aware of is the Piggsy statue that was given out to select Rockstar employees for the release of the first Manhunt game. It took a while, but I finally managed to find one on eBay. :banana

Too true. The only statue I'm aware of is the Piggsy statue that was given out to select Rockstar employees for the release of the first Manhunt game. It took a while, but I finally managed to find one on eBay. :banana

Nice score.

It's not only the main characters I want to see like the Niko's and the CJ's, who wouldn't want a Brucie Kibbutz? "ALPHA BABY, ALPHA!!!" Funny, I always think of Ski-Man when Brucie shows up.

I can't wait for this game! I finally went ahead and pre-ordered it from gamestop.

Back