Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe they went with the Deadly Assassin outfit, the Savvy Merchant one was way better. :D We'll probably see the other ones released down the line though.
The dead eye targeting system will be a welcome addition, should spice up the shooting mechanics.

Wish there was a Limited Edition in the US. Oh well, guess I'll go with the Gamestop over the Amazon or Bestbuy bonus.

I wish there was a US Limited edition,but I'm fine with none as long as the warhorse and the weapons pack are available to people in the states in some form.

I can't wait for this Game! Only two more months! Add me on xbox my gamertag is XxTheBigSleepxX I might get it for PS3 as well my PSN is DapperManDan
-Dan

I can't believe they went with the Deadly Assassin outfit, the Savvy Merchant one was way better. :D We'll probably see the other ones released down the line though.
The dead eye targeting system will be a welcome addition, should spice up the shooting mechanics.

Yea, the Savvy Merchant was Charles Bronson all the way.

mr%20majestyk%202.jpg

dunno about the rest of the world but UK gets an all-inclusive Limited Edition for Red Dead Redemption features the full game, The Deadly Assassin Outfit, the Golden Gun Weapon pack, the War Horse and the originally scored soundtrack from the game

A premium/SE/CE/LE version hasn't been announced for the U.S. yet, just the store-exclusive outfits and such for pre-orders. It comes out 4/27, so I'd expect an announcement anytime now if they're gonna do a SE.

dunno about the rest of the world but UK gets an all-inclusive Limited Edition for Red Dead Redemption features the full game, The Deadly Assassin Outfit, the Golden Gun Weapon pack, the War Horse and the originally scored soundtrack from the game

:lol Is there an echo in here?

Regarding the outfits for the game obviously you can change them but I wonder if you can only change the whole skin or if you can 'mix 'n' match' so to speak. Wonder if Red's costume from the 1st game will be available?

Regarding the outfits for the game obviously you can change them but I wonder if you can only change the whole skin or if you can 'mix 'n' match' so to speak. Wonder if Red's costume from the 1st game will be available?

Karma doesnt pay attention other people posting news. It's only official when Karma posts it :lol

Oops, I jinxed it. 2K *just* announced it's been delayed a month (to 5/18).

vader_nooo_joy2.jpg

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not happy. This is the game I'm probably looking most forward to this year..........sucks ass! :(

Last edited:
I'd much rather wait an extra month or two if the delay is due to quality control. There's nothing worse than a game that's rushed to meet a specific street date, and it turns out to be crap.

I'd much rather wait an extra month or two if the delay is due to quality control. There's nothing worse than a game that's rushed to meet a specific street date, and it turns out to be crap.

Yeah man that's very true.

You're getting slow now that you're getting more sleep. :D Already been posted by Agent_85.

Relish in the moment dude, not many beat Karma to the punch.

Oops, I jinxed it. 2K *just* announced it's been delayed a month (to 5/18).
Well...:censored.

Back