Possible commision thread for Spock, Kirk and Mc Coy by Chris Howes!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun nanjin! I can't wait to see what surprises you bring back this time.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I arrived in HK "safely" even though the woman sitting next to me was coughing for the whole flight. I met with the production company to discuss about the uniforms this afternoon. Went to check out some action figures and spent a couple hundreds on two figures and two 1/6 motorcycles (the bikes are detail die-cast and $50 for 2).

Everything went well at the meeting and they will rush the prototype. Took me at least 15-20 minutes to decide on the "Gold" color. I decided to stick to the color that was used on the Blu-Ray TOS cover. To the kind person who sent me the fabric sample: we found the blue fabric that you sent me and in gold color too. New photos will be posted sometime next week.

I will go to China tomorrow and will meet with three "manufacturers" to discuss about making .......! Note that I am jumping over the middle man. I hope I can get lower pricing for them.

Ok, got to go home now. I still need to watch a few movies to do some screen capturing and prepare the materials for my next project.

Stay tune Guys and Gals :banana

Great news Nanjin ! Looking forward to this for sure.

Nanjin, your dedication to this project is glorious to behold! :banana Thank you for all that you are doing to make this happen for all of us! :peace

Where is your thread located nanjin? Please post a link to it here. I appreciate it. I really want to get those three original series uniforms from you sometime. :D

"Unfortunately I cannot give you an exact date for the ST heads to be finished. However, Kirk and McCoy are essentially done, needing only last minute clean up and hardening and Spock is in progress."

Hmm last minute clean up to me means we will be finally getting our heads next week, I'll bet you my Boba Fett PF this is the last we hear this month about our commission! Hell lol this month?! This summer!!

His last venture in this thread was to show a "WIP" Kirk. I only believe he did that because so many other Trek sculpts were popping up and he was trying to save himself. I no longer think he cares about saving himself here. Nor does he appear to care for those who paid for his work.He only ever posts a rare update stating that an update will be coming. If you follow the other threads that discuss Howes you'll see that folks who paid for heads thru this forum are still waiting while he has sent the same heads to his Ebay customers already.

Yeah I read pretty much all of it and I no longer feel that Chris will do anything about this debacle.

Are the Metropolis heads still available? I'll buy a Kirk and Spock from them and bother Chris for a refund a few days a week till I get it.

Yeah I read pretty much all of it and I no longer feel that Chris will do anything about this debacle.

Are the Metropolis heads still available? I'll buy a Kirk and Spock from them and bother Chris for a refund a few days a week till I get it.

Spock and Kang are the only SFM heads released so far. I can try and check and see if Spock can still be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back