Hugh Laurie as House Custom Headsculpt by Chris Howes Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest what is the general opinion of Adas House sculpt? i havent really seen it mentioned here that much....or im a answering my own question ?:D

I have hers, unpainted thuis far, and it is true. paint makes or breaks a sculpt. It doesn't seem to face skywards like howes and I'd say her resemblence is at least as good as his. Serang's looks best of the 3, but there was another I saw on one of the boards a while ago that blew them all away. I just can't recall where I saw it.

Hmmmm....I think you were drinking to much around that time Iron. How could I have missed that? :tap

Apes have notoriously bad eye site, so I dont know about all that :monkey5

there was another I saw on one of the boards a while ago

Do you mean this one?

SalvaHouse1a.jpg

Yeah, I remember that one. I dont think it blows Howes or Serangs away.

Damn blind monkeys.....
blind_monkey_lg_nwm.gif

:lol

Can't tell from that pic, creech. The one I saw was unpainted, at the time, but seemed much more detailed and realistic than the others I've seen. Poor typing on my part I guess, I didn't mean it was better than Serangs just better than howes and Chan's. My error, got up too early and not enough coffee in the system yet. :monkey3
I would trade my Ada's and howes (him not the head) for one of Serangs.

Yeah, I remember that one. I dont think it blows Howes or Serangs away.

Damn blind monkeys.....
blind_monkey_lg_nwm.gif

:lol

jtkl6a.jpg

That one was done by Salvador Larroca, the Marvel Comics artist. It was the first House sculpt I'd seen and the one that made me want a House figure in the first place.

And, King, I'm not blind (yet) but its true my eyesight has not been the same since that headshot I took during the great Simian/Kurgan war. Ahhhh, at least we one that one. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back