Summer Glau/Cameron Terminator:SCC custom head interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a oneye post yesterday. Pred something. I'll look back and see if I can find it.

Hi Leprechaun :)

If you still have a paypal receipt or something to show where you paid Chris, I'll add you to the freebie list above.

For those still interested, the freebie project is still proceeding. The sculptor has reworked the mouth, started the removeable hair, and is now beginning the battle-damaged head. Hopefully I'll have some pics to share soon!

Here's my receipt.

Dear Leopoldo Oliver,

Your eCheck payment of $20.00 USD to Christopher Howes ([email protected]) is in progress. eChecks usually take 3-5 business days to process (estimated: 1/21/2009-1/23/2009). We advise merchants not to ship items until they receive payment.

This transaction will appear soon in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

It usually takes 3-5 business days for an eCheck payment to clear.

If you are purchasing an item to be shipped, your seller may not ship it until the funds have cleared.

Payment details

Amount: $20.00 USD
Transaction Date: Jan. 14, 2009
Transaction ID: 94T477891D8648839

Subject: You've got a payment

Greetings!

I just wanted to touch base with everyone and show off the current status of the Summer Glau rework for everyone :) All we are needing at this point is the removeable hair to be sculpted! Just to recap, I will have three versions available to anyone who got ripped off by Howes. They are the original unaltered open mouth version, the clsoed mouth version, and the battle damaged version. Everyone has already seen the open-mouth version from earlier in this thread. Below are the reworked closed mouth version:

terminator3.jpg

And the awesome battle-damaged version!

terminator4.jpg

Finally, here is the updated list with the few people who contacted me where Chris never added them to the original list. Please note the River Tam heads in red...I have not been able to track down someone who still has an unpainted River Tam head. If anyone has one and is willing to let me borrow it, I will be happy to include those as well! Alternatively, anyone marked for a River Tam has the option of freely switching to one of the other versions.

Glau%20List.jpg

Finally, the current timeframe is looking to be somewhere in late October. I am hoping the sculptor will have the hair done well before then, but II am currenly slammed for the next 6 weeks while taking night classes at the local University. In mid-October, it drops down to just one day a week ands hould give me much more free time. Thanks again everyone for your patience and I will do my best to "make it right" with everyone Chris shafted in this deal.

Thanks for the info on Oneye as well - I'll try to contact him through there in the near future.

Hi Gang,

If anyone wants to sell me their Summer Glau head, please fire me a p.m.
Cheers!

Never did get my Summer head(s). :eek: :monkey3 :D

It's a shame that some people (like the guy who got money for nothing) suck. Oh well.

Back