Hugh Laurie as House Custom Headsculpt by Chris Howes Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Many of us have expressed interest in a Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House headsculpt. The amazing Chris Howes as agreed to sculpt one if there is enough interest.

Chris has agreed to sculpt a cane for House at an extra $15 to anyone that buys a head. 1:6 canes are nearly impossible to find, let alone an accurate cane for House!

Chris as also expressed a personal interest in a younger Hugh Laurie from "Jeeves and Wooster." So I'll throw that in here too if anyone would be interested in one of those in addition to or instead of House.

Alright you know the drill:

Prices:
$35.00 plus shipping per head for 10 people. If we get 15 to commit, the price drops to $20.00 for his standard precasting discount. $15 extra for House's cane with the purchase of a head.

It returns to $35.00 after casting begins. To get the presale discount, payment must be sent before actual casting begins. Chris will announce when the presale period is closed.

Shipping Cost of $5.00 within the USA. $7.00 international.

Payment:
Do not send payment to Chris until either Chris or I give you the word (we need at least 10 people to commit before Chris will move forward with sculpting). Once we have a price locked in (based on the commitment numbers) I’ll post payment details (or Chris may post info on this). Chris prefers paypal, but is willing to accept Money Order if you don’t use Paypal.

Samples of Chris Howes’ work:

https://www.chowes.com/

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums...ad.php?t=37796

How to get on board:

Please send me a PM or post a reply that indicates which headsculpt you want and how many and then I’ll add you to the list below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuato, the very talented painter, has kindly offered to help out with painting all Chris' commissions! :banana That's a lot :D. Please check out his work on my Joker heads here.

To keep from driving him crazy with overload on discounts, this is how it will work.

Kuato will offer a fantastic discount of only $30.00 plus shipping per head for the FIRST 10 ORDERS of each of my commissions. after the first 10 orders, his regular price of $45.00 plus shipping per head comes back into effect.

So, we will need to set up a list, first come, first served, to get the discount and post discount paint services of Kuato.

The paint transaction will be a separate transaction directly with kuato. Payment details will be announced once we get a list filled up! If you get in line for the FIRST 10 DISCOUNT then drop out later, the list will move up and whoever was next in line at the FULL PRICE will be bumped up to the FIRST 10 DISCOUNT.

DO NOT SEND PAINT PAYMENT YET! KUATO WILL SAY WHEN TO!

hugh-laurie-new-movie.jpg

h1.jpg

h2.jpg

h3.jpg

h4.jpg

h5.jpg

Interested in House:
1) KBA [x2] + 1 Cane
2) rockdolly + Cane
3) Brand X + Cane
4) KeninMI + Cane
5) bwayne + Cane
6) Gruff Old Bear + Cane
7) creecher + Cane
8) Anzik Hayes [x2]
9) Ortizwerx + Cane
10) CommanderDude + Cane
11) samueljd + Cane
12) carbo-fation + Cane
13) BlindVoyeur
14) MwNN + Cane
15) King Darkness + Kane
16) The Drizzle + Cane
17) koipond [x2] + 1 Cane
18) Reinhardt + Cane
19) Skwerl [x2]
20) thainer + Cane
21) costumeball + Cane
22) sadieshalf + Cane
23) Div Devlin
24) Lord Vicious +Cane
25) siquisiri
26) darkchylde80 +Cane
27) knucklefunger +Cane
28) LordAzrael +Cane
29) y_ddraig_coch +Cane
30) KingGrayskull +Cane
31) G'c +Cane
32) Les Walker +Cane
33) GatackFC +Cane
34) ifrack
35) Star Puffs +Cane

Painted by Kuato
1) Buttmunch
2) KBA [1 of his 2]
3) creecher
4) bwayne
5) Brand X
6) samueljd
7) carbo-fation
8) rockdolly
9) King Darkness
10) CommanderDude
11) Reinhardt
12) costumeball
13) MwNN
14) Div Devlin
15) darkchylde80
16) GatackFC
17) ifrack

Last edited:
Great start so far guys! I just asked Chris and he is willing to make a cane as well since they are so hard to find, let alone inaccurate. They will be an extra $15 for anyone that purchases a headsculpt.

So if any of you three on the list so far want a cane as well, please let me know!

I'd like to be put on the list for one with cane, please.

Hey Guys!

So, my wife Kim, has been telling me I should do a House....... I have to admit, you're right, dear! :lol

It's cool if no one else wants a Wooster....... Ah, well. I can always mod him later at my leisure for my own amusement!

So, it'll be House by Howes. :D

You got a very smart wife! :rock

Its still early Chris, heck, its been just over an hour, there might be some Wooster takers. If anything, you'd have to make Wooster to eventually make House ;)

I want the cane too! :lol

BTW, there is going to be a painted version?

I've PM'd Kuato, the guy who is painting The Jokers and Bruce Waynes, but haven't heard back from him yet. I'm pretty sure he'll be willing, but I'm not going to put anything up until I hear back from him.

If a cane is an option, I will take on too.

Yes it is. Added it to yours.

BTW buttmunch, that is the perfect expression for the doctor in the picture you posted. My first choice

I thought so too. House is one of the rare people that that blank-faced zombie look actually works. Though I would be open to other expressions.

I'm in for one. If we can up to 20, and drop the price, I'll take two.

Did you want a cane too? Not to single you out, but you are the only one that hasn't said they want one so far :p

Well, we just need one more person and this is a go! Come one guys! Just 6 more people and it goes down to $20 a head! Spread the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back