Hugh Laurie as House Custom Headsculpt by Chris Howes Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I still haven't received anything from that thief. At this point I don't even care anymore. All I want is for him suffer the consequences of his theft and go to jail or pay a big fine.

than you do care haha. I to have not received anything and honestly it does not bother me, it is not good to keep a grudge but I feel for some of these people that spent lots of money and has yet to receive anything.

Anyone still trying to e-mail this guy? I guess some of you guys correctly pegged me as too naive, because this is pretty astounding to me.

Not only did he steal money, he even "stole" two Ada heads from me! :lol

Yes, but dont delete them. Maybe they will be needed again. Further it is a good warning for new members...

Maybe we should discuss about kind of class action (lawsuit)... This would really hurt... Just imagine his face when he gets the letter and realizes that he has to pay about 20 k... We could easily bring this guy to jail if we just work together...

Yes, but dont delete them. Maybe they will be needed again. Further it is a good warning for new members...

Maybe we should discuss about kind of class action (lawsuit)... This would really hurt... Just imagine his face when he gets the letter and realizes that he has to pay about 20 k... We could easily bring this guy to jail if we just work together...

True. I gave him a chance, but now I just want my money back. If somebody has the necessary information and wants to try to get their money back, I'm willing to join you on that endeavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back