Playstation Vita Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Playstation Vita (formerly PSP2/NGP - $250)

The new Uncharted title is all the motivation I need to pick one of these up. I really hope they incorporate trophies with this handheld though. I know they're pointless, but I kinda dig 'em.

From some of the screenshots of the homepage on vita i believe the vita will have trophies, i am very glad for this as well, i hope they carryover the current trophies/achievements into the next gen as well some how.

When is this coming out? Right before Christmas?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

My only concern is what games will be available at launch>>? According to gamestop the games are available in march, while the system launches in North America in febuary, i was going to preorder but not going to do that without any games available... is it possilbe this is just a oversight or typo.?

Launch games should be available at at launch

Yup according to amazon, games will be available at launch i just didnt care for the date difference on gamestops website very excited for this

So now that i have decided to preorder this i have to pick two games... which launch games are you guys going with?

I'm not sure which are launch as i'm gonna wait abit for it, but i'm likie Uncharted, Street Fighter X Tekken, LBP and the KZ game.

I forget the name but their is a dungeon crawler game that i am hoping has potential as well at launch.

I already have money set aside for the PS Vita, definitely going to preorder it. Just dont know where from, Best Buy, Gamestop, or Sony.

I already have money set aside for the PS Vita, definitely going to preorder it. Just dont know where from, Best Buy, Gamestop, or Sony.

Thats where i am at as well, i was hoping some sort of a bundle would come along i thought i heard something about an uncharted bundle, but it might not happen at launch.

I'm going to wait until April, and then reassess if I want one or not. Uncharted and God of War are the only games I'd probably be interested in playing on a handheld anymore.

Thats where i am at as well, i was hoping some sort of a bundle would come along i thought i heard something about an uncharted bundle, but it might not happen at launch.

I was hoping for an Uncharted bundle in the PS Vita(WiFi Only) i have no need for the 3G. All the bundles i have seen are for the 3G only.

If any one has seen anything different please let me know. Thanks

I live in the boonies so a 3g bundle would do me no good, Ill keep my eyes peeled for both of us.

No more hand helds for me. I'll just wait for the Uncharted Vita HD collection for the PS4.

So a 32GB proprietary Sony memory card for this thing is going to cost $120. :slap

Back