Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Sony killed it tonight, IMO as well.

I really, REALLY liked Days Gone. Pretty impressive looking, IMO. Granted, we seen something similar in the past with The Last of Us (among others), but it still looks really impressive.

Yeah, that's another one I'm impressed with.

GOW is a day one purchase. Spider Man is some sor of an Infamous/Arkham sort of hybrid IMO, looks great! Hope the quick press button and win segments are limited, as they usually don't add anything. Days gone is another sure hit IMO.

Was hoping to see a new Splinter Cell, my favorite VG franchise ever.

LOL @ Xbonex

I'm not even a PS4 fanboi hell I love my Xbox's but what the hell is MS thinking with that $500 X.

PS is going to wipe the floor with them due to that $100 premium over the PSPro!

MS never learns lol

Liked the god of war and days gone gameplay demos but what i really loved was to see a shadow of the collossus remake.

I know this is the PS4 thread, but Microsoft's much ballyhooed Project: Scorpio thing just turned out to be XBox One X?

Looking forward to God of War, but as a father of three (including a two year old), I don't really buy game day releases anymore. Better for me to wait for the "Definitive Edition/Experience" releases with all the DLC.

I'm not even a PS4 fanboi hell I love my Xbox's but what the hell is MS thinking with that $500 X.

PS is going to wipe the floor with them due to that $100 premium over the PSPro!

MS never learns lol

M$ has turned into Sony circa 2006 with that pricing.

I would buy a soc remaster or remake, i beat it so many times and i still love it, that and ico. That company makes great games, their newest (the last guardian) was really good too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

What's the general consensus here on Playstation VR? I'm kinda interested in getting one since it sounds like a cool toy.

What's the general consensus here on Playstation VR? I'm kinda interested in getting one since it sounds like a cool toy.

It's cool, and an easy way to get into VR, but it's not the best VR experience--the big issues are that the tracking technique only uses a single tracking camera which makes it easy for it to lose sight of the headset or hand controls, and also that the power of the PS4 is less than a typical VR-Ready PC and that can't ever improve.
There's things that are still improving for VR but for the most part they can't come to the PSVR because it's not as powerful.

Back