Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up a PS4 and a bit peeved upon learning of the added cost of online multi-playing. I see there are two different yearly subscriptions for PS Plus on Best Buy - one for $49.99 and another for $59.99. Could someone explain what the difference is? The descriptions use similar wording that I'm not picking up on the difference. Thanks!

Just picked up a PS4 and a bit peeved upon learning of the added cost of online multi-playing. I see there are two different yearly subscriptions for PS Plus on Best Buy - one for $49.99 and another for $59.99. Could someone explain what the difference is? The descriptions use similar wording that I'm not picking up on the difference. Thanks!
Best buy still must have old ps plus stock. They recently raised the yearly subscription cost from 50 to 60.You can also try a one month for 10,and a three month for 20 i believe.

Okay, bought Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition when PSN had their flash sale a week ago. Pretty decent game. Anyways, this is the first PS4 game I've played where the Dual Shock's speaker is used. Last night, the speaker sound was breaking in and out when dialogue was being spoken. Are the speakers on my Dual Shock effed up already or is it just a connection problem?

I played that one and im on the second now and i never had that problem. Must be your speaker.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Played again last night and dialogue was fine...maybe there was just an issue with the specific section of the game I was playing. :dunno

The next update will have external HDD support, you can install games to an external drive. :yess:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/02/03/ps4-system-software-update-4-50-features-detailed/

Good to hear. Finally got myself a PS4 Slim in December and half of my 500 GB is already gone. Almost regretted not getting the 1TB Pro. Still wish the PS4K had come to fruition.

You dont have to get the pro to get 1tb, you could just upgrade the hdd. If orget the biggest size you can put in there.

You dont have to get the pro to get 1tb, you could just upgrade the hdd. If orget the biggest size you can put in there.

My PS4 has a 2Tb in it. Last I looked, there was only one particular 2Tb model that will fit in the standard PS4 casing.

Stuck the 500Gb in my Ps3...win all the way around :)

Once the console supports external hard drives then it would work fine--however, with P.T. you can't download the install again and I doubt that the console will allow you to transfer installs to the external hard drive

Is there anything stopping me from installing PT to an external Hard drive and still being able to play it?

Depends. They might only allow fresh installations in which you can't transfer existing installs. If that were the case then PT is out of the question since you can't redownload it.

Posted this in the game deals thread, but thought I'd repost here so more people can see it:

Black Dualshock 4 2.0 controller for $38.24 at Target (you need the Cartwheel App, though).

Have Target price match Best Buy's current Dual Shock price of $44.99 for the black 2.0 controller ($15 off MSRP of $59.99; note that the white, blue, red, and black 1.0 controller have different prices). Then Cartwheel has a 15% off deal. Price before tax is $38.24.

I wanna get a 4K tv this Xmas. You think regular PS4 is good enough for it? I don't really wanna buy a Pro for the half assed upgrade

Back