Playstation Vita Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big week for Vita coming up.

Gravity Rush and MGS HD Collection out on Tuesday. Getting both because I haven't bought a (retail) Vita game since launch.

Gravity rush is amazing once ibeat it im getting metal gear solid collection on vita. Gravity rush has excellent gameplay and great graphics.

the MGS set is coming out this week? I thought it was further out in the year. Cool. Im a sucker for MGS and will probably end up buying it next month.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Gravity Rush is wonderful. I've been hooked on the game and can't put it down. The combat can be frustrating at times because the lock on system isn't too precise but aside from that, the game plays great. Gotta slow down though so I don't beat it so soon. I went out to get MGS HD collection to distract me but it was sold out. Gravity Rush too! Good to see these games get some love.

It's going to be a while before another awesome release hits though. AC and P4G are in October.

Beat gravity rush yesterday awsome game. If vita keeps getting quality titles like this it will do just fine.

I just traded in my PSP and some games and got MGS Collection and pre ordered God of War Ascension. Already fired up MGS2 and plan on playing through it first.

Wow. Awesomeness. I can honestly say that I didn't expect to finish MGS2. I haven't played it start to finish since the original release. I managed to do a playthrough on easy this weekend. Controls are very tight and the visuals look very good on the Vita.

Wow. Awesomeness. I can honestly say that I didn't expect to finish MGS2. I haven't played it start to finish since the original release. I managed to do a playthrough on easy this weekend. Controls are very tight and the visuals look very good on the Vita.

Awsome iwill have to pick this up eventually.

MGS 2 was the only MG game I ever finished. It has one F@€KED up ending. Never could get into the series as a whole though.

Can't say that surprises me. I'm curious, but I dont know if I'll be buying it.

They also say it will play like unit 13 so I hope its not going to be a 3rd person shooter its fine for unit 13 but I want my call of duty on vita to be just like the console.

It plays like Unit 13 in the sense that the missions will be designed for on the go play, meaning shorter missions.

If you have a Sony style store, I hear they're putting clearance prices on the majority of their vita games.

I noticed a $50 price tag today on the new Lego Batman II game. WTF?! Come on, people. That's ridiculous. Gravity Rush was $40 and that's an exclusive IP built from the ground up on Vita...this Lego game is just..... a Lego game. $50 is :slap

Yeah I"m not sure how they come up with the pricing on some of the games. Uncharted is still $50, but most of the other games are $29.99 or $39.99.

~~Anyone that is even remotely a fan of the MGS games needs to pick up the Collection. 2 is my most hated game of the series, and I'm addicted to it and halfway through my second play through since Saturday.

I noticed a $50 price tag today on the new Lego Batman II game. WTF?! Come on, people. That's ridiculous. Gravity Rush was $40 and that's an exclusive IP built from the ground up on Vita...this Lego game is just..... a Lego game. $50 is :slap

To make matters worse, Lego Batman 2 for Vita is a Nintendo DS port. Not a 3DS port, a DS one.

That's weird. Every store I've been in has Lego Batman 2 for $39.99.

Back