Playstation Vita Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assassin's Creed 3 and Ghost Recon: Final Mission have been announced for the Vita. Can't wait!!! I'll definitely get AC3 for both the PS3 and the Vita.

I read there is a temporary price cut in Europe on the Vita; about a $60 price cut until July 15th.

Perhaps to test if it would increase sales....leading to a worldwide permanent price cut?

Walmart is offering a $50 gift card with the purchase of the Vita.

Also, Ridge Racer Vita is getting dlc that contains Daytona USA cars and tracks. I'm a huge Daytona USA fan, so I might consider buying RR just for this.

I just tried the Resistance and Gravity Daze demos. Really enjoyed them both and will be picking them up this summer, since it seems like a pretty dry season for game releases.

Has anyone had trouble with their Vitas battery? Mine will not hold a charge. I'll charge it up 100%, then by morning while its on standby, it'll be completely dead. I have a 1 year warrenty on it so I'll probably take it to GameStop and get a new one.

Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation announced for Vita. It's a full-fledged AC game.

Scans from upcoming Game Informer:
g7F6B.jpg

KlK9P.jpg

Last week online retailer Zavvi listed Assassin's Creed III for the PlayStation Vita, suggesting that the title will be release October 31. No details were given then, but today we learned that the title is called Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, and will be launching alongside the console version this October 30th._

Aveline, the game's protagonist
According to a NeoGaf user, who got the information from the latest issue of GameInformer magazine, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, being developed by Ubisoft Sofia, will take place between 1765 and 1780 in the ending period of the French and Indian War.

You can expect the gameplay to be typical of the Assassin's Creed series, with more emphasis however on ACIII. Players will be able to hunt wildlife, such as Alligators "on the banks of swamps and beneath murky waters". Liberation will take players across New Orleans and the Gulf of Mexico. The game will also have a multiplayer mode.

Liberation will feature a female protagonist named Aveline, who's mentor is an escaped slave named Agate; a leader of the assassins in New Orleans. Aveline is said to be from French and African decent, and her experiences will not be connected to Desmond.

More to come during e3.

Oh yeah, I agree. Sony's claims of huge support have proven total B.S., at least, until now

I personally have regretted my purchase

I really like my Vita and don't regret getting one, but things aren't looking too sweet these days. Titles like this can make all the difference.

Gravity Rush and Persona 4 The Golden coming out this summer means I can delay the encroaching feeling that the Vita's on suicide watch.

Hopefully, some more big announcements like ACIII Vita will happen during E3. Something along the lines of more info on that non-Infinite Bioshock Vita game would be nice.

I can't wait for Gravity Rush next week. Soul Sacrifice looks promising but I REALLY want a MH announcement during E3.

It would also be nice if the KH HD collection rumors turn out to be true but I'm looking forward to the ZOE collection more.

I can't wait for Gravity Rush next week. Soul Sacrifice looks promising but I REALLY want a MH announcement during E3.

It would also be nice if the KH HD collection rumors turn out to be true but I'm looking forward to the ZOE collection more.

I'll take a Kingdom Hearts and ZOE collection at this point.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

New assasins creed bundle for vita is sick comes with white vita. def getting battle allstars for vita and ps3 and assasins creed 3 for vita. I have assasins creed vita for 360 preordered but might change it too ps3 to get the unlockbles for the vita game.

I must say Im a little worried about vita nice to see psone and two support but weres the games. I guess killzone vita bishock vita and god of war vita just are not ready to be shown yet.

There will probably be more announcements during the rest of E3. I think it was said there were like 60 titles in development? Typing from my Vita right now.:D

Back