Playstation Vita Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I've seen of the Vita on demo pods in various shops had me torn over getting one, it's a nice piece of kit & Uncharted looks gorgeous but the variety of games available at the moment put me off a bit, then I saw them popping up "preowned" in Game/Gamestation & that pretty much banged the nails in the Vitas coffin for me.
Seeing a brand new handheld on sale as preowned after 7 days surely ain't good.

What I've seen of the Vita on demo pods in various shops had me torn over getting one, it's a nice piece of kit & Uncharted looks gorgeous but the variety of games available at the moment put me off a bit, then I saw them popping up "preowned" in Game/Gamestation & that pretty much banged the nails in the Vitas coffin for me.

Why's that?

Icall bs who is that stupid to buy a brand new vita than trade it in7 days latter i smell a troll.

It was readily available for $39.99. Well worth it. As much as I disagree with $50 pricing on portable games, I really can't provide any logical argument against it aside from "Handheld games shouldn't cost almost as much as console games." But why? When Uncharted GA is practically as good as the console series?

I'm sure you're going to bring up ios gaming.

As for the 'bs' I'm posting. I feel that Uncharted 3 is easily the worst in the series, but that doesn't mean it's terrible.

No I meant for the system, memory card, game, and system case. For me the only game I wants to play was uncharted. That's all I mean. I'm sure even $59.99 would be a good price to me for the game itself.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss is the 2nd best in the series. It's probably a controversial opinion to have, but I feel that Sony Bend did a better job with Uncharted GA than Naughty Dog did with Uncharted 3.

Anyway, I picked up a few games a couple weeks ago when Target was offering the B2G1 sale on Vita games, but I never opened the third game, Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Going to exchange it for Unit 13 when it comes out, along side Mass Effect 3. Busy week.

I haven't been able to put down Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and I am not a serious fighter fan. The graphics look so good on that screen. I still have to open Uncharted and Hot Shots Golf.

As for the 'bs' I'm posting. I feel that Uncharted 3 is easily the worst in the series, but that doesn't mean it's terrible.

True, it's the only one that I haven't completed. With the first two I got sucked into the game fast and couldn't stop myself from spending hours on it. With 3 I just don't care. Not sure what it is, but I have only put in about 2 hours and haven't gone back yet.

~~I picked up Lumines and Rayman Origins today with the Toys R Us sale. Have some Amazon credit I'll be using towards the 32gb memory card so I'll order that next payday.

I haven't been able to put down Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and I am not a serious fighter fan. The graphics look so good on that screen. I still have to open Uncharted and Hot Shots Golf.

Nothing wrong with UMvC3, it's just that I already have it for PS3. I'm terrible at it. I only picked it up for Vita because of the 'gee-whiz' factor of having Marvel vs. Capcom portable.

Would rather have a portable shooter at the moment.

True, it's the only one that I haven't completed. With the first two I got sucked into the game fast and couldn't stop myself from spending hours on it. With 3 I just don't care. Not sure what it is, but I have only put in about 2 hours and haven't gone back yet.

~~I picked up Lumines and Rayman Origins today with the Toys R Us sale. Have some Amazon credit I'll be using towards the 32gb memory card so I'll order that next payday.

Great choices!

As for Uncharted 3, I managed to finish it, but I was pretty disappointed. I loved Among Thieves. I think it was U3's story that ultimately dragged it down.

Of course, I want a god of war announcement!

Already pre-ordered Silent Hill Book of Memories too

Would love a new Vita Uncharted game every year. I'd buy that series forever pretty much

I'd say a God of War game is certain to be coming. That game will definitely sell some systems. I'm waiting to hear about a Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts game. Killzone also interests me, but I didn't really like the one for the PSP so they will have to make it a FPS to get me to buy it.

Unfortunately, the new Silent Hill game looks kind of disappointing to me. When I buy this it'll be for Uncharted mostly.

Iwas just on psn did not see no motor storm rc idid notice tha tfire works and table soccer are free games igot firworks downloading is tha tlike a mini game or something and is it any good

Motorstorm RC for Vita is FREE tomorrow starting tomorrow afternoon on the US Vita PSN store for a limited time. No word about this being offered free in other regions, though.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...riving-to-ps-vita-for-free-courtesy-of-scion/

It's a promotion from Sony with Scion.

Iwas just on psn did not see no motor storm rc

Well he did say tomorrow so it might not be up until later tonight/early morning.

Back