Playstation Vita Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Target has a sale, If you buy the WIFI only Vita, they give a free 4G memory card. This almost got me to bite.

If you guys missed out on the Target and Amazon sale, Toys R' Us will be offering a B1G1 50% off sale on Vita and 3DS games starting Sunday.

I guess I'm weird because this system did not blow me away. I just checked out the Uncharted demo at Gamestop. The graphics were meh to me compared to the PS3's Uncharted. Since I have no reason to carry around a portable and would rather play on the big screen I can without a doubt say I have zero interest anymore.

I guess I'm weird because this system did not blow me away. I just checked out the Uncharted demo at Gamestop. The graphics were meh to me compared to the PS3's Uncharted. Since I have no reason to carry around a portable and would rather play on the big screen I can without a doubt say I have zero interest anymore.

Insert foot in mouth. I want to play Uncharted and got a decent commissions check. And I quit smoking. So ____ it. I'm leaving in 5 to pick one up. If I don't play it I will just sell it. :lol

Insert foot in mouth. I want to play Uncharted and got a decent commissions check. And I quit smoking. So ____ it. I'm leaving in 5 to pick one up. If I don't play it I will just sell it. :lol

Will wait until BadMoon gets board and sells it to me on the cheap.:lol

It takes a strong man to admit his mistakes. A strong, fickle man.

I'm tempted by the Vita for sure, I just can't see where it fits in my gaming world right now. I just built a new computer and have a ton of great games for it. I must be just drawn to new tech on a subconscious level. Oh well, that's rampant consumerism for you. :lol

I'm tempted by the Vita for sure, I just can't see where it fits in my gaming world right now. I just built a new computer and have a ton of great games for it. I must be just drawn to new tech on a subconscious level. Oh well, that's rampant consumerism for you. :lol

I have been home for a few hours and haven't even opened it to charge it Yet. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl

that's what I would do, i want one because it's new tech but I wouldn't rush to open it.

That's what I'm guilty of. Hmmm new tech, tried it, couldn't see how it fit for me, bought one anyway. :dunno

Plus I really want to play Uncharted.

Back