Playstation Vita Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd post this in here. Just made a nice little wallpaper for my Vita using that uber cool Patriot design from Bioshock Infinite. If you give a picture a transparent background, and save it as a PNG, you can have the swirly color backgrounds work WITH the picture. Quite nifty.

patriot.png

The resolution of the Vita for wallpapers is 960x544.

The announcements today weren't too hot. Some of them were already known and most I think appeal more to the Japanese market.

Phantasy Star Online 2 is being brought to Vita. MGS HD has a release date in Japan. Persona 4.

Then there's a new project by Inafune dubbed "Project Destiny". I'm interested to see what that is.

Hmmm....is anyone else starting to get tired of the MGS re-releases?? We had the major consoles get them, of course the 3DS got Snake Eater, and now the Vita is getting the collection? Is there anyone out there left that doesn't already own 2-3 copies?

Hmmm....is anyone else starting to get tired of the MGS re-releases?? We had the major consoles get them, of course the 3DS got Snake Eater, and now the Vita is getting the collection? Is there anyone out there left that doesn't already own 2-3 copies?

So true. I wish once you buy one version you get a voucher for the other. I don't think too many people who just bought the HD collection on the consoles is going to want to dish out more money for the portable version.

I've read that ZOE will come with a voucher so that if you get the PS3 version you can also download it on the Vita.

I've read that ZOE will come with a voucher so that if you get the PS3 version you can also download it on the Vita.

I heard the same about a couple other games that are releasing on both systems. By the time it releases for the Vita you should be able to find the console collection cheaper.

I read that all the games that are available on both PS3 and the Vita will have a code to receive both. I assume thats if you buy the digital copy, for example when the the MGS HD collection is available to download it'll include both versions

Hey guys had a question Im debating getting this or the 3DS, i know there totally different just that 3ds has more fun games right now, i can ge the 3ds for cheap for $100 and psp vita sealed for $200, just wondering if anyone has both and what do you guys think?

I have both handheld's they are both really fun, even though the library for the vita isnt as exstensive yet cause its so new they both are great purchases it all depends if you already have a ds game library built up.

Hey guys had a question Im debating getting this or the 3DS, i know there totally different just that 3ds has more fun games right now, i can ge the 3ds for cheap for $100 and psp vita sealed for $200, just wondering if anyone has both and what do you guys think?

You can get a 3ds for $100!?
I'm looking for one for my little boy for his B-day
If you don't get it can you PM me?

Well I bought Unit 13 today and after playing just the first mission, the sound went out just like on the demo. I really hope they have a patch planned because its unplayable. I'd take the game back but I'm pretty sure they wont give me a refund.

Well I bought Unit 13 today and after playing just the first mission, the sound went out just like on the demo. I really hope they have a patch planned because its unplayable. I'd take the game back but I'm pretty sure they wont give me a refund.

this happened once to me on this game too but it has not happened since maybbe it was just the one level any way im really enjoying this game. I am having trouble taking out the second hard target seems like wave after wave of taliban keep coming out after ikill them.

I can't wait to play COD on the vita. Which version should I buy? The 3G or the wifi?

I though you couldn't play online games over the 3G network anyway, so what's the point?

Back