1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4094.jpeg
Well this turned up for me too today.
Much appreciated Kit 👍🏻

I have several figures on pre-order with them. I never hear anything on updates and it's very frustrating. I believe I'm done with them. Does anybody know a better place to purchase pre-orders?

I have several figures on pre-order with them. I never hear anything on updates and it's very frustrating. I believe I'm done with them. Does anybody know a better place to purchase pre-orders?

I don’t blame Kit for that - I blame all these companies that, after years of being in business, still constantly have to delay their figures by months, or sometimes years. It’s crazy to me that this still happens so badly. Kit is just a shop owner.

Kit has always been a pleasure to deal with. I usually go with his site first, unless something is sold out but available elsewhere.

At the end all places get the figure almost at same time but hey it's really up to you, I really can't provide you updates.

Or you think stores who can provide you updates will get the figure faster than others?

FAQ on my site:

I need updates on my preorders!

There are hundreds maybe thousands of preorder items per year, we cannot check with supplier regularly for single item thus there won’t be any updates within the waiting period unless the preorder item is long delayed. We will email you as soon as we know its out but once again we CANNOT provide any updates

At the end all places get the figure almost at same time but hey it's really up to you, I really can't provide you updates.

Or you think stores who can provide you updates will get the figure faster than others?

FAQ on my site:

I need updates on my preorders!

There are hundreds maybe thousands of preorder items per year, we cannot check with supplier regularly for single item thus there won’t be any updates within the waiting period unless the preorder item is long delayed. We will email you as soon as we know its out but once again we CANNOT provide any updates
Kit I expect you to drive to thousands of supplier locations and take progress pictures of every single figure and give an update to your thousands of customers, every single day.

Otherwise I might just have to take my business to Toys Wonderland. The most prompt and transparent seller out there.

😉

For anybody interested, Por Toys is taking orders for 5.0 Joker shoes. I'm told they're designed to be compatible with Inart's body.

I ordered myself a pair and some Blade Runner hands.

View attachment 703137
How much are they selling them for? I almost got wonder's shoes but held off since I think people noted before that they weren't the most accurate. @Gipetto0812 How do these look in terms of accuracy to what you saw?

How much are they selling them for? I almost got wonder's shoes but held off since I think people noted before that they weren't the most accurate. @Gipetto0812 How do these look in terms of accuracy to what you saw?
$120 excluding shipping. I think the 4.0s were the best around. I'm not sure how they compare to the 5.0s, but supposedly these are made to be a better fit for Inart's body.

Wow....

Why do you have so many.. and why are they all without heads? 😅
I'm just ... ADDICTED !
1715971393202.png

And for the heads it's because I only have one ready for now, the others are not ready yet.
4 of them are already in the making/planned but I still need to find a fifth one.

Anybody heard from Nick D as of late? That guy knows the Joker suit inside out, down to every fiber. lol

I haven't studied it with intention myself, rather I've gathered my observations over many years of interest, and I have the film to fall back to as my guide.

Back