Playstation Vita Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iwas just on psn did not see no motor storm rc idid notice tha tfire works and table soccer are free games igot firworks downloading is tha tlike a mini game or something and is it any good

Please download Firefox or Google Chrome...

Icall bs who is that stupid to buy a brand new vita than trade it in7 days latter i smell a troll.

Not at all, it's totally genuine. I was shocked (and disappointed) when I saw them.
The last handheld I had was a PSP, loved it at first but soon felt it was a largely irrelevant platform, as I said I've been really torn about the Vita but it'd be a belated birthday present from my wife & I can't let her spend good money on something I may not want/need in a couple of weeks or months.
To see them popping up preowned so soon made me step away from almost letting her buy me one.:(

I made a quick Vita wallpaper with Iron Man from the Avengers trailer if anyone is interested.

IronManVita3.jpg

Last edited:
It's going to take forever to get Motorstorm at this rate. Time to download keeps increasing it's at 250 minutes left right now and still climbing.

I'm really enjoying Motorstorm, even though I'm terrible at it. Reminds me of the classic R.C. Pro Am and Super Off Road games from way back.

GTA and Monster Hunter Outed For Vita
Final Fantasy Type-O HD and Tales of Innocence also leaked by website.

Online retailer Play.com has inadvertently announced four upcoming games for the PlayStation Vita. Monster Hunter 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights, Final Fantasy Type-O and Tales of Innocence were all listed as available for pre-order by the website.

Eurogamer were alerted to the leak by a reader, posting an image of all four games posted online.

The PlayStation Vita launched last month across North America and Europe and has since sold over one million units worldwide since its original December release in Japan.

Sony were planning to announce more Vita games this week, via a webcast called "PlayStation Vita Game Heaven", but it seems that Play has beat them to it.

The link to Monster Hunter 3 is still live on Play.com.
https://uk.vita.ign.com/articles/122/1220198p1.html

That's very good news. Things should pick up considerably when some of those games start to launch.

Did anyone here buy Ninja Gaiden Sigma?? I always liked those games, and saw it at Toys R US so I was thinking about buying it. Thoughts,impressions? Wait for 3??

Did anyone here buy Ninja Gaiden Sigma?? I always liked those games, and saw it at Toys R US so I was thinking about buying it. Thoughts,impressions? Wait for 3??

I did. It's almost a perfect port of the PS3 Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Its still a great game, but Id only recommend it if you haven't already played any of the 3 previous versions of this game or if you're a diehard NG fan. If you haven't, I think this is a must and the Vita version is the best.

Thanks man!! I haven't played a Ninja Gaiden game since 2 came out for the 360.

But have you played the original Ninja Gaiden for Xbox? Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus is basically an updated port of Ninja Gaiden Sigma for PS3, which itself was an updated port of Ninja Gaiden for Xbox.

Aside from new bonus missions and updated graphics, NG Sigma is basically the original game on Xbox.

Back