Phase 1 Echo and Fives 1/6th Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Echo and Fives 1/6th ? looks like coming soon!!

we have created this monster.

Echo and Fives?!? In Phase I?!?!?

tumblr_miq2msROcX1qj80alo2_500.gif

That price is awesome and I can't wait to get these guys in hand (The molds are similar to what we've already gotten if not the same….why aren't these "In-Stock"?) Very excited about this order.

tumblr_miq2msROcX1qj80alo3_500.gif

Had they come with ARC gears, that would have been an instant PO for me.

View attachment 63706

Maybe SSC will offer some sort of accessory set to updade them and Rex down the road or custom parts will be available somehow. Until then, it's a pass for me.

yep... i'll pass until we get these versions as well!

I guarantee you that when you see a Phase II Rex around you'll see a Phase II Echo and Fives. They are recognizable characters from the series so they'll be visited as many times as will be sellable. I'm glad they went Phase I over Phase II because had it been the other way we've never gotten this way I think.

OK, I know you're saying something but I can only see your sig pic :clap

I guarantee you that when you see a Phase II Rex around you'll see a Phase II Echo and Fives. They are recognizable characters from the series so they'll be visited as many times as will be sellable. I'm glad they went Phase I over Phase II because had it been the other way we've never gotten this way I think.

I hope once they do an ARC, then they pump it for all its worth like they do the clones.

I'd sell clones to make space, I'd place ARC's right below Stormtroopers and Trooper characters (Bly, Gree, Ganch, Wolff, etc..) for my favorite troops.

Colt, Fives, Blitz, bring em all on. :yess:

ARC_Troopers.jpg

I hope once they do an ARC, then they pump it for all its worth like they do the clones.

I'd sell clones to make space, I'd place ARC's right below Stormtroopers and Trooper characters (Bly, Gree, Ganch, Wolff, etc..) for my favorite troops.

Colt, Fives, Blitz, bring em all on. :yess:

ARC_Troopers.jpg

Not before Alpha!!! :pfft:

Alpha-17.jpg

personnage-clone-alpha-8066.jpg

Alpha-17_(11).JPG

My favorite clone before Cody... :monkey2

Re: SSC Echo and Fives 1/6th -Order Now!

Hey Guys, can you tell me what the ARC troopers are? I've watched 3 seasons of Clone Wars (interrupted with the kids), but don't remember these guys.

I've been anticipating this release for awhile. My buddy even texted me this morning with the "THEY'RE UP!" and I darted for the sideshow site. I am EXTREMELY bummed to see the same phase I armor right back to back with the deluxe clones. Totally crapping all over Echo and Fives. Okay, the head sculpts look cool but COME ON! These NEEDED to be in ARC gear. It's not just as simple as a pauldron and phase II lid. Their armor is entirely different. I'm still going to go on and say ok I'm sure they have a game plan. And I'll still wish upon a star that they surprise me with Echo and Fives in ARC gear as a surprise SDCC exclusive(though, I highly doubt it).

Now.. To PO or not to PO

Hahaha

Had they come with ARC gears, that would have been an instant PO for me.

View attachment 63706

Maybe SSC will offer some sort of accessory set to updade them and Rex down the road or custom parts will be available somehow. Until then, it's a pass for me.

Yep it was a disappointment not seeing them show up in Arc gear, and Phase 2 helmets.

If they keep this up.....

I'll never get to buy anything else other than a 1/6 scale Star Wars figure..... :slap

Didn't Alpha become Rex for the Clone Wars series? Could have sworn I read that somewhere. Something to do with Alpha alliteration becoming too confusing?

According to the Star Wars: The Clone Wars DVD's commentary, the creators at first had decided to put in Alpha as the Clone Wars series' prime clone character. However, Lucas objected because his inclusion would make too much of an alliteration (Anakin, Artoo, Ahsoka, and now Alpha), so a different clone character, Captain Rex, was created.

If they keep this up.....

I'll never get to buy anything else other than a 1/6 scale Star Wars figure..... :slap

Heh. I'm Already there. I skipped a few over the years to branc hout into some Hot toys figures... and i regret missing hammerhead, Lando and Greedo :/

According to the Star Wars: The Clone Wars DVD's commentary, the creators at first had decided to put in Alpha as the Clone Wars series' prime clone character. However, Lucas objected because his inclusion would make too much of an alliteration (Anakin, Artoo, Ahsoka, and now Alpha), so a different clone character, Captain Rex, was created.

Heh. I'm Already there. I skipped a few over the years to branc hout into some Hot toys figures... and i regret missing hammerhead, Lando and Greedo :/

Me too. Really sorry I missed out on Greedo.

I made a deal with myself to only buy aliens or helmeted characters from Sideshow and human sculpts from Hot Toys. It's worked out so far but I caved and PO'd Malgus. I'm really impressed with the proto sculpt (both normal and battle scarred). Hopefully the production sculpt doesn't change too much, if at all.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4096-1373386237-6.gif

We ALL know that this is coming in Phase II with Arc and different armors. It is just a matter of time. Why bother *****ing about it in here? I'm glad they did them in Phase I because as I said before they wouldn't have if they skipped this version altogether.

Me too. Really sorry I missed out on Greedo.

I made a deal with myself to only buy aliens or helmeted characters from Sideshow and human sculpts from Hot Toys. It's worked out so far but I caved and PO'd Malgus. I'm really impressed with the proto sculpt (both normal and battle scarred). Hopefully the production sculpt doesn't change too much, if at all.

Modern sideshow sculpts are closing the gap with hot toys.

To be fiar, hot toys early sculpts were pretty abysmal too.

Modern sideshow sculpts are closing the gap with hot toys.

To be fiar, hot toys early sculpts were pretty abysmal too.

Totally agree. Even the new clone sculpts surpass earlier versions.

I just have a lot more confidence in Hot Toys sculpts, presently. It'll be great when Sideshow gets there, especially when you factor in the price tag.

it isn't so much the gap between sculpts as it is with paint aps...

Back