Phase 1 Echo and Fives 1/6th Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Echo and Fives 1/6th ? looks like coming soon!!

For my part, i must admit i'm a clone addict. I especially dig the phase I helmet design and it's vintage feel.

Well, now I'm at a crossroads... PO two veterans and customize 'em into Echo and Fives or wait for the actual SSC figures.

Wait def wait

:exactly: These clones aren't out till December, Echo and Fives could be out 4-6 months later easily. Also we might get a sneak peek before the other clones are out in Dec. so you could still get them if you don't like the proto of Echo and Fives. :dunno

Prototype Fett and Echo & Fives? Along with Jango and ROTJ Fett, that's pretty much the only 5 figures I want. :rock

Maybe a sneak peek at SDCC?
I know they're not doing any exclusives,but this would be a cool treat!
:yess:
Will gladly add these 2 if it's them!

As there's not much in progress on the Star Wars sixth scale front (Yoda, Wolffe, Vader, Malgus and Deluxe clones), i hope we'll get a few more reveals at SDCC and those two would be most welcome.

They look cool but no Phase 2 helmet?

I don't display Phase 1 helmets at all.

same issue here, i love fives and echo but i only have phase 2(fox and rex have new helmets) i might get them and mod them, but i am disappointed in them being this version and not the ARC versions. -sigh- guess ill just pre-order these and see

They look cool but no Phase 2 helmet?

I don't display Phase 1 helmets at all.

me too. I wonder why they chose not to include them? Seems like the majority of clone collectors prefer phase 2, or at least, a choice.

Wow, I didn't even think these guys would come out without their ARC gear. Might be the biggest fail I've ever seen.

And I was 100% certain I was going to buy the set but absolutely no way now. I have no care for Phase I clones.

also odd they don't include droid poppers, the new backpack or the minigun, yet they have the new CW base and grapple dart attachments for the DC-15A

Really? More clones? This soon? Easy pass for me but jeez can we have something different please.
They look great thou - nice head sculpts but just too soon after the dx clones.

But no Phase 2...which means we're not getting a Phase 2 Rex. :(

Really? More clones? This soon? Easy pass for me but jeez can we have something different please.
They look great thou - nice head sculpts but just too soon after the dx clones.

usually i hate the 'more clones?' posts, but even as a clone-lover i have to agree that after the DX releases this is too soon, 200 isnt a bad price but right after the DX clones I may not pick them up

But no Phase 2...which means we're not getting a Phase 2 Rex. :(

I don't mind that since I have Bobamike's helmet on my Rex

now that's what i call value! you get an enormous amount of stuff for $200!!!

100201_press10-001.jpg

Nice ordered.

as for the missing gear... we're gonna have ALOT of gear with the army builder sets.

Back