Hot Toys to do a bunch of figures from G.I. JOE RETALIATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Masked
Unmasked - expression: serious
Unmasked - expression: laughing at those wanting this silly looking figure.

4 -expression: :rotfl at guy in v for vendetta mask in hot toys gi joe thread talking crap on people who like the figures and the movie isn't even out yet :slap gotta be something better to do with your time dude :lol

4 -expression: :rotfl at guy in v for vendetta mask in hot toys gi joe thread talking crap on people who like the figures and the movie isn't even out yet :slap gotta be something better to do with your time dude :lol

Dont want to get into another debate, but seriously dude, the Storm Shadow outfit design really, really sucks.

:goodpost: :exactly: don't say that in a hardcore joe thread tho, they like to think their toys are like real soldiers :lol but seriously I loved gi joe as a kid and still do, but it is rediculous to compare it to real military.

MMMMMMMMMMMM.....No.

Dont want to get into another debate, but seriously dude, the Storm Shadow outfit design really, really sucks.

MMMMMMMMMMMM.....No.

I don't really like it either and don't plan on getting it, but this guy just seems to like to trash people for their opinions, if someone likes this design, more power to um, hopefully the movie will be good enough to make people want them all, design flaws or not, or we may never get a gi joe movie again. Honestly I never thought their would be one to begin with, so even when they are bad I think it's cool that they are doing them, it makes the kid in me happy. If they keep doing them maybe one of these times they will get it right:pray:

the movie being out or not has no relation to these figures sucking *****.

Why do you say they suck *****?

Comic Version
r01pcj.jpg

Movie Version
8382164240_987b42037b_z.jpg

Last edited:
the storm shadow figure is boring period. firefly movie stills looks like a half retarded queer biker reject and snake eyes would only be cool if hot toys was making serenity (fire fly) figures and the design was not wasted on gi joe. but if you like them buy them all. i would never criticize anyone for having different taste than mine. but i will be passing on all so far.

the storm shadow figure is boring period. firefly movie stills looks like a half retarded queer biker reject and snake eyes would only be cool if hot toys was making serenity (fire fly) figures and the design was not wasted on gi joe. but if you like them buy them all. i would never criticize anyone for having different taste than mine. but i will be passing on all so far.

I am not buying, I was curious why the figures suck ***** If the film bastardized a character / costume that goes on the filmmaker. I think the HT images thus far are a fair representation of the movie characters for which they were intended. :dunno

yeah hot toys has done a great job reproducing the movie figures but that does not take away from the fact that i think the designs suck ***** :dunno :lol

By the AVP sig, no wonder you want this "storm shadow" figure. :lol

I agree about the picture of firefly with the studded leather jacket on(hate it) luv the camo ski mask tho. And don't mention hot toys doing firefly/serenity figures, I get to excited :panic:

hot toys is missing out on the firefly/serenity line. i saw no less than a dozen books on the subject at barns and noble.

LOL at those saying the figures suck, they're spot on accurate to what will be seen in the film.

You mean they suck because your favorite characters don't look how you wanted them to look in the new film, yeah?:wink1:

I'm looking forward to seeing the Roadblock figure and I'm looking forward to the movie, it comes out here in Aus a few days before or after Die Hard 5, awesome.

Back