Hot Toys to do a bunch of figures from G.I. JOE RETALIATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/2013/01/03/hot-toys-g-i-joe-retaliation-figures-coming-soon/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=EX_Article_HotToysGIJOERetaliationComingSoon&utm_campaign=facebook_010813

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to announce that a full line of G.I. Joe Retaliation collectible figures from Hot Toys will be available for Pre-Order soon!

Joining the newly released Snake Eyes Sixth Scale Figure, Hot Toys plans to offer Joe Colton, Roadblock and Storm Shadow to their ranks of Joe and COBRA Sixth Scale Collectible Figures!

We all suspected they'd pick a license to Avengerfy for 2013, but did anyone think G.I Joe Would be the one?

Last edited:
Guees i'm behind on the news :lol

But still, it's incredibly rare of them to outright state that a bunch of figures are coming, it's nearly always a wait and see affair for them if more than one or two figures will come along.

Last edited:
Post old news on a buch of crap figures in the wrong section.

Admittedly i didn't realise it was old news, but i posted it where i thought most people would see it :D

Didn't they "plan" a bunch of Watchmen too?

Dunno, the only one i can recall being planned ahead was The Avengers, all others as far as i can remember all other have been a case of waiting to see if they'd do more than the initial figure, with no word from them on the plans.

It's unusual for them, so begs the question how come?

uh oh the first random HT thread in the Joe forum. I suspect this won't end well....

My two cents...people will complain always do. First HT doesn't complete lines, then HT doesn't complete <freaks name> favorite line so they suck. Today is why four figs for GI Joe when <HT license> is left incomplete. Damned when they do damned when they do not.

You and me, Ben. We're gonna petition the **** out of Hot Toys to get us some Flint and Lady Jaye. Let's do this ****.

I think we should post some Hot Toys polls in this section. :exactly:

"What Hot Toys GI Joe figure do you want next?" has a nice ring to it. :lol

Since HT will only make Snake Eyes, a DX of this all the way.

10-snake-eyes-as-boy-george.jpg

I still wish they'd have said Cobra Commander over Joe Colton. Nothing against Willis, he's over due for a HT figure, but this isn't exactly the character people have been begging for. I suspect even Mother Russia McClane would have been more welcome than old Joe.

But then again HT did say they were doing Statham and Lee from Expendables 1 and they never happened :dunno

I might.. MIGHT.. get Joe Colton and roadblock. And nether one will remain their character figure.:lol

This license sucks.

This is awesome:clap, i think the movie is looking good, kind of following the gi joe resolute type of story line and violence with most joes getting wiped in a covert strike early on to blindside them from cobras plans. Good plot plus good big name actors and cool looking designs=epic hot toys line :lecture I already preordered snake eyes on sight and if the hot toys roadblock looks half as good as this, i will for sure get it too(i love his armor) and the rock will make an awesome roadblock! :yess: :blissy

Roadblock and Colton are bought due highly impart to the actors portraying them. Personally however, as someone already mentioned no Cobra Commander is a let down. I also would like a Scarlett figure, and I think not making her is also a mistake.

Roadblock and Colton are bought due highly impart to the actors portraying them. Personally however, as someone already mentioned no Cobra Commander is a let down. I also would like a Scarlett figure, and I think not making her is also a mistake.

Why would they? She is not in the movie.

Back