Phase 1 Echo and Fives 1/6th Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Echo and Fives 1/6th ? looks like coming soon!!

i actually love the clones and i've pretty much got most of the ones released so far, but seriously this is getting ridiculous. it's too much being released and with not much variation between them. at least if they released them in their ARC outfits it would've been a lil more enticing. i'll be passing on these with no problem.

More clones? And I though Gentle Giant milked their troopers. I only sporadically watched Clone Wars so I don't even know who these guys are. Really wish Sideshow would get to more characters in the catalog instead of tweaking and repainting the same molds.

that's what i was saying in another thread(the delx. clone one)..dont get me wrong, i love the clones and all that...BUT would love to see some of the other figures made..or even some older ones, redone a bit...you know...the ATAT driver, a tie fighter pilot, new stormies, etc....

OMG are they going to make the entire clone army, how many colors did they come in. Come on we need more OT figures like chewie of ESB Leah.

I was really surprised to the see the price at $200 and not at $250. This looks like a great deal from sideshow. I'll be looking for these guys over at BBTS.

LOL $50 more than the deluxe clones and ya get portraits with per eyes... smh

huh? per eyes?

i actually love the clones and i've pretty much got most of the ones released so far, but seriously this is getting ridiculous. it's too much being released and with not much variation between them. at least if they released them in their ARC outfits it would've been a lil more enticing. i'll be passing on these with no problem.

Same here. Although I did PO the 501st deluxe. I missed him the first time around and I'll need at least one to flank Vader.

OMG are they going to make the entire clone army, how many colors did they come in. Come on we need more OT figures like chewie of ESB Leah.

Nah. Chewie is such a 4th tier character, I think the majority of collectors can do without him.

Had they come with ARC gears, that would have been an instant PO for me.

View attachment 63706

Maybe SSC will offer some sort of accessory set to updade them and Rex down the road or custom parts will be available somehow. Until then, it's a pass for me.

With SS, I have no doubts they'll be trying to double dip later with Phase II versions of Rex and these two. I have no idea why upgrade sets keep getting mentioned. The paint on the armor alone is different that they may as well just make it a completely different figure.

I bought the set. Ever since I watched the Clone Wars episode "Rookies" I have wanted them in sixth scale. I really like the blood hand as a symbol for a squadron.

Although I have said before that I was really hoping for the ARC versions, to get major CW characters in a 2 pack for 200 bucks, I'm not going to pass it up. I honestly thought these guys should have come before Waxer and Boil, but someone at Sideshow must love orange. :dunno

Now I'll finally have somehting to display Rex with. Ick phase 1's on the shelf. :lol

the abudance of 1/6 Clone troopers is getting a bit ridiculous

Back