Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not really dismissing them. These clones were good when they came out but its been years and personally I dont think they are even close to worth the aftermarket prices. I would rather wait for HT version than spend 4x the amount on half a decade+ old SS troopers. HT are likely well aware of the demand for these characters, its probably only a matter of time.

The market Sideshow Clones is ridiculously inflated, absolutely. As are a lot of other collectibles right now. For some clones, especially pre deluxe versions, it is definitely not worth it.

I did not pay the exorbitant prices for the 15 Sideshow clones I’ve kept, but I can understand why some people drop the money for their best figures. I’ve had near every Hot Toys Trooper but ARC Echo, Fives, Phase 2 Rex, and Wolffe remain near the top of my favorites.

There is no guarantee ARC versions of Echo or Fives will be made. It’s not impossible, but if it did, it wouldn’t be in hand for many years. Who knows where in line they would be between other clone commanders, 212th clones, plain clones, and many, many others.

Hot Toys does not really respond to the collector market demand, especially for Star Wars. If they did, they’d have re-released the Snowtrooper for ESB 40th or made the other Shoretrooper variants and many other Star Wars characters.

I do think they’re most likely to make ARC Jesse first, since they’ve focused on the Siege of Mandalore. But that might be it.

So if someone has the means to buy an ARC Fives figure for the $500-600 they rarely go for, that’s okay. They can start enjoying the figure now instead of 2-3+ years from now, if it happens at all.

Tend to agree. I have tons of SS clones and they transition very well (helmeted) today. I’m certain 10yrs plus HT can make improvements however; we have no indication HT will venture down the rabbit hole like SS. A lot of speculation perhaps....

Fox, Ganch Waxer & Boil, Shiny, Veteran, Bomb squad etc...will likely never see the light of day...some of the more popular, named pieces have a shot..

Absolutely agreed. I don’t think there’s reason to believe Hot Toys will go deep into the line as Sideshow. Clones were Sideshow’s bread and butter for a while but Hot Toys has a different Iron and Spider flavored bread and butter.

The ARC Troopers have a beefy presence, as they should (going with the Traviss Mando canon for my collection). The figures themselves hold up very well. Looking at HT Cody in comparison, he looks skinny and feebly.

The price is hefty for sure, but I can?t see HT tackling them.

That being said, I do hope for Jesse from HT.

The ARC Troopers have a beefy presence, as they should (going with the Traviss Mando canon for my collection). The figures themselves hold up very well. Looking at HT Cody in comparison, he looks skinny and feebly.

The price is hefty for sure, but I can?t see HT tackling them.

That being said, I do hope for Jesse from HT.

I wish you the best of luck in your search.

I recommend searching and posting in Facebook groups like Darkseed suggested.

A friend was able to find one through a 1/6 buying/selling group for a high but not eBay crazy price.

Agreed on FB Groups. I just picked up a "like new" Waxer and Boil for $360 shipped. Wolffe and Wolf Pack $320 ea. on some sites......Echo's and Fives $500 - $600 versus eBay pricing.

Anyone have groups for CW Custom Clones, I'd appreciate it

So I just managed to get this pair for what I feel was a pretty solid price. :)

They look great in hand… but am I doing something wrong in trying to get the helmeted heads to stay on? They just don’t seem to want to sit tightly enough on the ball joint to keep the shoulder armor from popping them right back off?

So I just managed to get this pair for what I feel was a pretty solid price. :)

They look great in hand… but am I doing something wrong in trying to get the helmeted heads to stay on? They just don’t seem to want to sit tightly enough on the ball joint to keep the shoulder armor from popping them right back off?

Just Blu-tack it on; who's gonna know? Better than having it fly off and possibly be damaged. That's what happens to me, I forget something's not firmly held in place then WHOOPS

You know, you can get printed ARC armor now, and there those Worldbox bodies are, and kitbashing the Wonder Twins is def. a possibility.... because I'm not going to wait ten years for HT.

Last edited:
speaking of damage... anyone got some detailed pics and measurements of the plug that holds the rangefinder on to the helmet? My fives is missing the plug/cap piece so the range finder is sat on the stand. With detailed measurements I could CAD a replacement part for 3D printing.

Just Blu-tack it on; who's gonna know? Better than having it fly off and possibly be damaged. That's what happens to me, I forget something's not firmly held in place then WHOOPS

You know, you can get printed ARC armor now, and there those Worldbox bodies are, and kitbashing the Wonder Twins is def. a possibility.... because I'm not going to wait ten years for HT.
Hey speaking of the Worldbox bodies do you happen to know if the males ones have ratchet joints? I was also thinking of getting one.

I believe the arms at least are racheted. I am not certain about the legs, as Im not one for extreme poses.

Whether they are or not, they are unsurpassed for quality in my experience.

EDIT: If you are thinking about building a clone or replacing any male body wearing any armor, Im 99% sure I used the AT11 body. My rationale was that I wanted to be SURE preexisting armor would fit over him. And it did.

This is the least beefy of the male bodies but it does not matter, every inch of him is going to be covered by the costume. Not too many scantily clad ppl in SW for sure. Everyone has eight layers of clothing.

Last edited:
This is the least beefy of the male bodies but it does not matter, every inch of him is going to be covered by the costume. Not too many scantily clad ppl in SW for sure. Everyone has eight layers of clothing.
except BuffWalker

IMG_4798.jpeg

I believe the arms at least are racheted. I am not certain about the legs, as Im not one for extreme poses.

Whether they are or not, they are unsurpassed for quality in my experience.

EDIT: If you are thinking about building a clone or replacing any male body wearing any armor, Im 99% sure I used the AT11 body. My rationale was that I wanted to be SURE preexisting armor would fit over him. And it did.

Thanks I was actually looking at that exact one. I was thinking of replacing the body on the CCToys Joel because mine broke. The skin tone may be a bit too light I’ll wait and see if they release a more tan version later on. I’ve recently started replacing HT Cody’s body, I’m using a Vaughn body just to be sure everything fits. That’s good to know AT011 is a good one for customs.

I think these bodies come in multiple skin tones...? At least some of them do. In my experience the default tan really is tan.

I need to replace Cody's body too, I'm just dragging my feet about it.

Eyeroll at Supa-Pecs Skywalker up there. :LOL:

I think these bodies come in multiple skin tones...? At least some of them do. In my experience the default tan really is tan.

I need to replace Cody's body too, I'm just dragging my feet about it.

Eyeroll at Supa-Pecs Skywalker up there. :LOL:
I couldn’t find a tone variation of AT011, it has the style of neck seamless with the torso, is what I need. I like the double jointed elbow on it. There’s another version with the muscular single joint elbow that could be a different shade.

I was going to wait for someone to part a Fox or one of the Kenobi clone bodies to start on Cody but came across a good price for a Vaughn. I need him to be able to sit in one of the vehicles. The stock legs keep springing back without the ratchets.

Back