Hot Toys to do a bunch of figures from G.I. JOE RETALIATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL at those saying the figures suck, they're spot on accurate to what will be seen in the film.

You mean they suck because your favorite characters don't look how you wanted them to look in the new film, yeah?:wink1:

I'm looking forward to seeing the Roadblock figure and I'm looking forward to the movie, it comes out here in Aus a few days before or after Die Hard 5, awesome.

I personally dont mind a change, if it was for the better. But the design of the costumes suck, plain and simple. Specially Storm Shadows, it's ****.

I wonder if they're going to include Storm Shadow's cane, top hat and monocle.

:lol that's kinda what I thought cuz of the coat tails, the design is ok, could have been a lot better tho, but hot toys is doing a great job on this line, they look exact to the movie.

I know he's wearing armor and Ray Park is in great shape, but pic just makes Snake Eyes look fat. I've seen skinnier cosplayers of him at SDCC :lol

:lol

Ray Park is just stocky in general. Kind of funny, the figure looks more fit proportional and less stocky than the film SE.

Why do you say they suck *****?

Comic Version
r01pcj.jpg

Source the pic, man. :wave

i am generally rah all the way but i don't mind tweaks and changes to the characters depending on the material. i freaking loved resolute and would pretty much snap up any of those characters in 1/6. i just can't get behind these. the 1st movie was so bad it made my head hurt and i have no real desire to see the 2nd one. hot toys does look to have nailed the movie design though.

I think he was refering to Storm Shadow in his classic ninja outfit.

Ya your right, was looking at that on my phone and the quote didnt show the pic, my bad buddy. I like the classic storm shadow look but no matter how you do him someone will complain, ss is an all white ninja, unless you are in the arctic that doesnt make a lot of sense(you cant hide in the shadows in bright white). This new look almost seems more realistic in todays world somehow :dunno Awesome name and character tho, my biggest complaint about the movie version is that they didnt give him a bow, or do his quiver with both sword sheaths on it (i loved that look). And for the sake of anyone getting this figure hot toys u really need to include a masked headsculpt, that is the only way i would display a stormshadow figure.

I see a good Rock likeness developing :D

Does the body their using for Rock look to small to you guys?

I see a good Rock likeness developing :D

Does the body their using for Rock look to small to you guys?

Yup, especially on the forearms.

But those protos won't stop me from PO-ing the DJ Roadblock. I don't want to make the same mistake I did on Bane :monkey2

Also, SS actor does not appeal to me at all, so I'm not getting him. But I gotta say that the proto sculpt looks accurate.

One of the main selling points for the Rock figure (for me), even if the head sculpt was lame, was a Rock type tan/brown body. I'm guessing that won't be the body he comes with. It would be a bit disappointing if it was. But would probably still pre order.

I might wind up getting this whole line.

One of the main selling points for the Rock figure (for me), even if the head sculpt was lame, was a Rock type tan/brown body. I'm guessing that won't be the body he comes with. It would be a bit disappointing if it was. But would probably still pre order.

I might wind up getting this whole line.

The two so far look good, I hope they keep it going until DJ is available..

Back