Phase 1 Echo and Fives 1/6th Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Echo and Fives 1/6th ? looks like coming soon!!

just what the world needs, another set of trooper dolls....

usually i hate the 'more clones?' posts, but even as a clone-lover i have to agree that after the DX releases this is too soon, 200 isnt a bad price but right after the DX clones I may not pick them

Exactly whilst I'm not a total clone madman I've got Rex. Cody,
Bly a custom 327 trooper, arc captain custom, two custom republic commandos, and a phase one trooper and commander.

Plus I've got wolffe and a 501 st on order.

Just clone overload. Need some OT love.

What?! No Phase 2 armor and none of the new weapons (dart on the rifle doesn't count). :(

We need some mean looking arc troopers!

shame there is no phase 2 bucket. Im going to pass though, i've already got wolffe on order aswell as two 501st's from the deluxe clone line aswell as a few other things from other lines so i can't squeeze these in at the mo.

Ordered...they look great! I do hope they include two complete sets of hands, though. Not a huge issue, though. I am sure they will be cheap and easy to get on the secondary market.

What storyline were these guys featured in with Phase I helmets? I only remember them from the Umbra arc.

They're milking the crap out of this mold, yet they only made 6,000 Stormtroopers. :dunno

What storyline were these guys featured in with Phase I helmets? I only remember them from the Umbra arc.

They were also in Rookies, ARC Troopers, Clone Cadets, and the entire Citadel Story arc. Barring Rex, Echo and Fives are the prominent clones in the whole series. I'm surprised to see people complaining about these two getting a release.

ARC Troopers, it was the defense of Kamino

They're milking the crap out of this mold, yet they only made 6,000 Stormtroopers. :dunno

With the release of the 'Deluxe' clone troopers and 'Deluxe' Vader...there is a 'Deluxe' Stormtrooper coming...we may see it as early as SDCC...but there is one coming!

LOVE THIS DUO set! PO'd !

They were also in Rookies, ARC Troopers, Clone Cadets, and the entire Citadel Story arc. Barring Rex, Echo and Fives are the prominent clones in the whole series. I'm surprised to see people complaining about these two getting a release.

And all of those were Phase I?

They look pretty good. I'm reducing my clones so not getting them. Also was hoping they would come with droid poppers and a rotating blaster cannon for heavy.

Also glad to see the modified standard blasters now have grapplers attached. Makes them stand out from the gazillion other clones.

I guess we'll see a version 2 later on with the Phase II stuff and ARC gear.

Why are they not including the ARC gear? Rerelease down the road?

talk about opening the faucet… SSC is "sending in the clones" to such a degree that they are going to be competing against each other. line them up, and many of them simply blend together… i think an announcement such as Commander Wolffe doesn't help (he is the total package… the clone to aspire to)… to keep momentum rolling, it is necessary to at least stay consistent… give us the phase 2 helmet… the pauldron… make us feel that each release is special (not a mad rush to get out before Episode VII… i doubt we will see clones after 2015).

Don't forget reusing all or some of it for 4 Sandtroopers, Blackhole Stormtrooper, Unleashed Stormtrooper and the Hand and Luke 2-pack.

And I assume we are close to a V2 (probably ROTJ) version of the Stormies.

Don't forget reusing all or some of it for 4 Sandtroopers, Blackhole Stormtrooper, Unleashed Stormtrooper and the Hand and Luke 2-pack.

And I assume we are close to a V2 (probably ROTJ) version of the Stormies.

I would be very surprised if we don't see a new 'DX' Stormie within the next year.

That being said, with this release, it really makes the DX seem overpriced. Basically its $40 for a second helmet and backpack.

How come the pauldron has the rotating blaster cannon image (which looks a bit out of place and clean on battle damaged armour?) but they dont include it in the box? And the weathering of the armour looks a bit out of place on the phase 1 helmet. Standards are dropping, disappointing.

Probably the only troopers i wont be investing in. Sad face :(

Back