Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have these two figures EX. I love these figures but I might be willing to separate with them for the right price

Arc Fives is one of the last clones I need for an almost complete set. Might have to pay $300 on ebay to get it. I see lots of parts on eBay, Spose I could put node together.

Anyone have a spare Fives they wanna trade for an Echo? May be wiling to sell the Spare Echo as well. PM me.

On the Look out for Either Echo or Fives please contact me if you are even remotely thinking of selling haha.

Arc Troopers at ease...

ARC-TROOPERS-AT-DUSK.jpg

Still annoyed with myself for passing on these. Wanted to get Fives, even had enough reward points to get him for free at the time!! Why sideshow wouldn't go back to resurrecting the clone troopers is beyond me... Not only are they some of the best figures Sideshow has ever made, but some of the best 1/6 figures period... :dunno

Yeah. These suckers came and went. So upset I cancelled my preorder. I assumed they'd eventually go on sale.

Both the Phase 1 and Arcs of these are great and my favourite clone figures. I display my Arcs fully kitted out and my phase 1's with the better finished heads from the Arc's.

5915d3e9a86b80fe125d579eda7680da_zpsjxwrxgki.jpg

917eaf9902e288974286dad9d527c946_zpsstnr9k8g.jpg

Sorry for the blur on the first pic.

Used to have a couple Clone Troopers, Rex phase II and these two being my favorites. However, I sold them all in the end.
I don't use stands and with their floppy bodies I found finding a nice pose and keeping them upright was impossible. Overtime, they became more frustrating than enjoyable.

Also, I never liked the legs on Sideshow Clone Troopers, really clunky and unnatural somehow. Don't know if the body proportions or the design are to blame.

But you clearly like them, that's whats most important.

Still annoyed with myself for passing on these. Wanted to get Fives, even had enough reward points to get him for free at the time!! Why sideshow wouldn't go back to resurrecting the clone troopers is beyond me... Not only are they some of the best figures Sideshow has ever made, but some of the best 1/6 figures period... :dunno

Yeah. These suckers came and went. So upset I cancelled my preorder. I assumed they'd eventually go on sale.

Same here, they went so fast, I've never had this happen to me trying to get a figure. Since then if I really want/need something I pre-order no matter what. Ended up getting Fives for close to retail a little after they were sold out but am still looking to get Echo for a reasonable price.

Both the Phase 1 and Arcs of these are great and my favourite clone figures. I display my Arcs fully kitted out and my phase 1's with the better finished heads from the Arc's.

5915d3e9a86b80fe125d579eda7680da_zpsjxwrxgki.jpg

917eaf9902e288974286dad9d527c946_zpsstnr9k8g.jpg

Sorry for the blur on the first pic.

Great pic's and poses....has me crying on the inside a little, need my own Arc Echo. :lol

They are amazing figures. I passed on them originally because I had gotten out of the clone game, but I got sucked in again after rewatching The Clone Wars with my wife. A store had a massive sale so I managed to pick both up for about $125 each new long after they were sold out. To this day, one of the best finds I've made.

Gotta let both these figures go sadly. What's a good price to sell both of these at? I got offered $500 for Fives on eBay. They are both the exclusive version.

I'm also considering selling both my ex versions to get a prime 1 statue, so any pricing info would also be appreciated

I would say you could easily get $500 each for them. Maybe even more since it's the Ex version.

I don't know about $500, I've seen the same ones on eBay for months now and they sit around the $400 area.
A comic shop near me has Arc Echo and Phase 2 Rex for $375 each and they've been there for a few months to. I think about picking them up, but I don't know if I'd be able to live without also having Fives.

I don't know about $500, I've seen the same ones on eBay for months now and they sit around the $400 area.
A comic shop near me has Arc Echo and Phase 2 Rex for $375 each and they've been there for a few months to. I think about picking them up, but I don't know if I'd be able to live without also having Fives.

Wow, I had no idea these went up so high in value! Good thing I had the foresight to buy 3 each.

Back