Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they look fantastic! I see the miniatures in front, did you customize them as well?

Also, I had always thought they'd bring these out after Arc Echo & Fives as repaints, but sadly SS dropped the line after Bane/Denal.

Thanks. Yeah I had done the Hasbro ones previously which is what made me want to do the 1/6 versions.

I'm still mad that they never made a Galactic Marine or the 41st Elite trooper in jungle camo.

Thanks. Yeah I had done the Hasbro ones previously which is what made me want to do the 1/6 versions.

I'm still mad that they never made a Galactic Marine or the 41st Elite trooper in jungle camo.

No doubt, I feel the same way! I also wanted the clone troopers with the "dogs" as seen at the end of season 5 chasing Ahsoka.

No doubt, I feel the same way! I also wanted the clone troopers with the "dogs" as seen at the end of season 5 chasing Ahsoka.

Yeah Sgt. Hound was awesome. I will be making a custom of him before long and hopefully have a Massif to go with him made by another board member.

Why are the clones so expensive? Are they limited production? I'd like a few, but they all go for around $500 each.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I really dropped the ball when these came out. Before I knew it, Echo was sold out and only Fives was available. I jumped on the wait list for Echo and got lucky, but then I never went back and picked of Fives. I'd rather have the Fives, but at least I have one of them.

I?m looking for Fives. If anyone could point me to someone who wants to sell theirs, it?d be greatly appreciated. Trier eBay, but none would ship to Germany and I won?t pay 1000+

I?m looking for Fives. If anyone could point me to someone who wants to sell theirs, it?d be greatly appreciated. Trier eBay, but none would ship to Germany and I won?t pay 1000+

Try Facebook Groups. I've seen them go for around $550 - $600. Granted that's here in the states and I don't know if they ship international. Can always look for SW Fb groups in your region.

Both Fives and Echo shall eventually made by HT, better wait.

There's no guarantee of that. And even if they do, that figure wouldn't see the light of day till 2022 or 2023 at the earliest but that's only if it's announced it in the next few months. The later it’s announced, the longare it’ll take.

If he or anyone else is able to find the figure for a high but not outrageous price and they have the means to pay for it, then it's not an automatic better to wait scenario. They could enjoy the figure now rather than years from now.

And it's not like it's going to be worth nothing if they sell it in the future after a Hot Toys ARC Trooper is announced. Sideshow completionists, customizers, or people who also want the the figure sooner would buy it. Or they could keep both. I don't plan on selling my ARC Troopers even if Hot Toys makes one.

Last edited:
I need me one of those customizers er cloners....I have a few I've seen i want in my collection knowing HT won't make em....totally agree on keeping my arcs regardless what SS does

There’s no need to be dismissive of Sideshow. Some of their 1/6 figures still hold up incredibly well. And the last clones they made like ARC Echo and Fives are some of their best.

There?s no need to be dismissive of Sideshow. Some of their 1/6 figures still hold up incredibly well. And the last clones they made like ARC Echo and Fives are some of their best.

Im not really dismissing them. These clones were good when they came out but its been years and personally I dont think they are even close to worth the aftermarket prices. I would rather wait for HT version than spend 4x the amount on half a decade+ old SS troopers. HT are likely well aware of the demand for these characters, its probably only a matter of time.

There’s no need to be dismissive of Sideshow. Some of their 1/6 figures still hold up incredibly well. And the last clones they made like ARC Echo and Fives are some of their best.

Tend to agree. I have tons of SS clones and they transition very well (helmeted) today. I’m certain 10yrs plus HT can make improvements however; we have no indication HT will venture down the rabbit hole like SS. A lot of speculation perhaps....

Fox, Ganch Waxer & Boil, Shiny, Veteran, Bomb squad etc...will likely never see the light of day...some of the more popular, named pieces have a shot..

Back