Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Predator EX is selling on ebay for $500...Incredible.

In the wolf Predator the head fits perfect?? Not like the one in Predator Classic??

Tks

Another Predator EX is selling on ebay for $500...Incredible.

In the wolf Predator the head fits perfect?? Not like the one in Predator Classic??

Tks

I have all four 1:5 Predators and the Classic was the only poor fit.
$500 seems a lot. They're going for less here in the U.K.

But that's the price on Ebay...At least the ones there. If I could get a Predator Classic for $350 I would INSTA BUY IT!!!

Man, for awhile it seemed like sideshow couldn't give these away. Glad I grabbed mine--it's not top-notch, but it's such a cool character.

Yeah but now it's hard...Very hard to get one. I didn't loose faith. I'm going to NY on May and I still hope to get one till then...If any of you find something let me know.

My first Predator piece (#243/750). Added a spine trophy and some straps at elbows and knees for some additional screen accuracy...
105_1015_zps82882d14.jpg

Sideshow, three years ago ;)

Failing that, keep your eyes peeled on ebay or start a wanted thread in the classifieds if us commoners still have that power.

Haha right. I may do that eventually. Not in a hurry but it seems like a nice piece to have.

With how happy I am with the Elder statue I just got, I was thinking of looking this guy up on eBay. Just noticed that the reg is still available on SS. Going by when in-hand pics started posting, this thing has been on sale for a while now. Was this a problematic piece...in general? Having the two side by side would rock, but not if this one is another Big Chap LSB fiasco.

With how happy I am with the Elder statue I just got, I was thinking of looking this guy up on eBay. Just noticed that the reg is still available on SS. Going by when in-hand pics started posting, this thing has been on sale for a while now. Was this a problematic piece...in general? Having the two side by side would rock, but not if this one is another Big Chap LSB fiasco.
The Elder will spoil you, it is the best of the 4 in that line. Overall the P1 has the worst detail/paint apps of the set and if you like the unmasked head you have to get the EX. I would go for the Wolf if you want a pair, that one is well done. Scar is pretty good also, but I would only go with the EX if you can find one as it really helps the pose, but with only 200 is pretty rare.

Stinger is spot on. The paint is the worst and the two portrait pegs on mine are different shapes.
Still looks ok as long as you're not closeup.

Imo Elder is very nice, Scar is ruined by the pose and Classic is a bit sloppy. Leaving Wolf as the pick of the line.

can someone post a pic of this statue next to another premium format 1/4 statue, I want to see the size difference

if anyone has this and or wolf predator

and freddy krueger premium format, any mortal kombat 1/4 statues

thanks

Back