Phase 1 Echo and Fives 1/6th Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last of my Black Friday day purchases, came to $135 and free shipping and extra RPs. Heck of a deal for two figures.

Is this the thread for Phase II Echo and Fives? Apologies, I can't seem to find it in this forum. :p

Anyhoo, what I was going to ask is why Echo Phase II EX is WL, but not Fives? :/ I PO both, but Echo is WL and not sure I'll keep both...

Fives has an EX base too, but he was still available. :dunno

Edit: my WL for Phase II Echo EX will convert lol. How weird...

Last edited:
Will these guys stand on their own? The only sideshow troopers I have are the original floppy Stormtroopers. I'm thinking of getting these and repurposing their bodies for my old ones.

Mine are holding pretty well if the pose ain't to extreme but my record is all over the place with clones. Out of the 25 i own, i'd say 60% to 70% stand fine.

Mine are holding pretty well if the pose ain't to extreme but my record is all over the place with clones. Out of the 25 i own, i'd say 60% to 70% stand fine.

Thanks for the info. Considering what bodies cost it's probably worth to get these guys. Thanks.

Back