Nice body for a Slave leia.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be working on my head swap tomorrow. I've already gotten Boushh done and I think it looks much better. Sorry for the crappy pics but you get the idea.
563e4d7e.jpg

5fb75930.jpg

c885a38e.jpg

3878a2df.jpg

1ce21c8c.jpg

3904f335.jpg

I heavily modified the body to make it shorter particularly the legs and arms so they didn't look like gorilla arms. Then I chopped off the neck and back filled it with hot glue so the metal post from the GG bust heads could easily slide in and out. Both of these are the GG heads. The SS just looked like a bobble head to me as well as the helmet. And she wasn't her right height of 5'1" so I changed that.

Nice mods jedijim. :clap The head looks great and the shorter body really is a good idea. They probably used whatever female body they had and paid no attention to scale. It's the little things like this that make a great custom figure. :hi5:

Nice mods jedijim. :clap The head looks great and the shorter body really is a good idea. They probably used whatever female body they had and paid no attention to scale. It's the little things like this that make a great custom figure. :hi5:

Thanks for the compliment.

I finally got started on my slave leia GG head swap. It turned out ok but I still have more work to do. Here are some shots with my phone.

Looks like you're using the Hasbro gear. The Hasbro boots can be made to fit, though you essentially need to partially destroy the feet to do it(not a problem,as I don't intend to remove them). Should I post a picture or 2?...PS

Here you go...
DSCN2288.jpg
DSCN2289.jpg

Front and side;modified is light colored.Said mod was hand sculpted with Magic-Sculpt, a high quality epoxy putty,done right onto the original boot. Essentially, I just lengthened the toe and copied the detailing; not difficult at all. A cut down Cy-Girl foot provided a base to go into the boot. Not flexible, but this is not a figure I'll be reposing a lot...PS

Those bodys are not great. If u move the arm or legs the ruber bunches and looks like ****!

Back