Nice body for a Slave leia.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those with concerns about the Phicen body's size...
DSCN3146.jpg

Here she is compared to a SST Jedi Luke.Is she as short as she should be, to scale? No,but no one makes a body that small except Volks, and that one sucks eggs.Is she shorter than Luke to a point that I can live with it?Absolutely...PS

Looks good to me! When her head is attached, she will be up to Luke's eyes, correct? I think that is right? I don't have a scale shot in front of me, but I think she goes up to Han's chin, and Luke's eyes. NICE!

Just wondering... can this body do this pose?
jabba_the_hutt_slave_leia_poster-p228541277733949226836v_500.jpg

Haven't tried; since I don't have Jabba or his throne,it's not really an issue for me...PS

For those with concerns about the Phicen body's size...
DSCN3146.jpg

Here she is compared to a SST Jedi Luke.Is she as short as she should be, to scale? No,but no one makes a body that small except Volks, and that one sucks eggs.Is she shorter than Luke to a point that I can live with it?Absolutely...PS

Looks good, what are you planing to use for the head? Custom sculpt?

I have a GG Bust-up that I've dismantled;going to pull a mold of the head, cast and re-work.It's a good basic sculpt;the shrinkage and re-sculpt will make it perfect(or at least as close as I can get)...PS

Looks good to me! When her head is attached, she will be up to Luke's eyes, correct? I think that is right? I don't have a scale shot in front of me, but I think she goes up to Han's chin, and Luke's eyes. NICE!

Just wondering... can this body do this pose?
jabba_the_hutt_slave_leia_poster-p228541277733949226836v_500.jpg

No

The fexibilty is poor at least on mine and I dont want to break it

I'm inclined to agree with you;I doubt that the hips will manage that pose, though I'm sure she's capable of something that will satisfy the most demanding collector(chew on THAT, kids)...PS

Interesting that you should mention that; I just recently noticed it.Of course, once noticed I had to do research to make sure that I had the size and location nailed down. This is where problems arose. I pulled out my trusty DVD and started single framing...and discovered that the bloody thing MOVES!. In the first scene it shows up, it's on the left side,aprox. over her left kidney.In subsequent scenes, it has moved over to her right side in the corresponding location.Even then, it shifts around a bit, getting a bit lower than the above screen cap(I would post the best shot if I knew how; it's when she's manning the deck gun).I also noticed that her skirts change color, from burgundy to purple.I'm inclined to go with the majority location(right side), keeping in mind that this comes to us from the same people that have a sneaker attacking the 2nd Death Star...PS

Remember too that when they goof on the geography within a scene and shoot a character looking or pointing the wrong way, they usually flop the scene. Like Boba when he raises his gun at Boussh ETC. I bet they did that to Leia too, making her mole switch sides. :/

The only problem with that it that everything else in the scene is properly oriented.Going to need a bit more research(google search=carrie's back mole).Oy!...PS

And today's lesson in humility is about the importance of taking a second look. Turns out, in doing so, that I found 2 things...
1)The first scene where the mole shows up WAS flipped,which means...
2)I need to work on my tendency to jump to conclusions...
DSCN3182.jpg

The best shot there is of her back...
DSCN3181.jpg
DSCN3183.jpg

The scene that threw me,with a zoom in(wonderful bit of technology,the DVD-Blue-ray combo). These were acquired by comparatively low-tech method;freeze-frame the DVD and take a still with my wife's digital camera(maybe not so low-tech...).Anyway,problem solved...PS

Right...doesn't seem too inclined to move,does it(not that I blame it).In any event, my figure is now properly enhanced...PS

As I mentioned in the Bossk thread, I have poured the mold for Leia's head. The original has been de-molded, and I'm giving the mold a couple days to cure a bit more.Barring un-forseen complications(which plague me of late) I should test it out this weekend. Fingers crossed...PS

Back