Nice body for a Slave leia.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It all depends on what you're looking for. There are the seamless bodies which are well seamless and come with their own issues of rubber bunching up around bending elbows and knees. Then there's the articulated bodies which show joints and are pretty tough to hide on a figure like slave Leia.

I personally love to be able to use the hot stuff body but the breasts are too large and she's probably too tall for 5 foot one Carrie Fisher.

Update. Hot stuff body looks great. I'm using the kotobukiya bikini parts and chain. I still haven't fount a head I'm happy with. The body is too tall but the proportions are beautiful.
227d1745acb333f365d8c632b73652da.jpg

I've got mine on one of the metal frame Phicens. The bust is too big for Leia but they didn't make one in the small bust. Or at least not that I know of.

Those are great customs :) Thanks for the share. I am waiting for my custom head to arrive. Where did you get those outfits?

Like spud said it is the hasbro outfit, I changed the skirt material and though not as sheer as the actual costume i think it's close enough.

I actually peeled mine off the kotobukiya slave Leia. I'm still using the HASBRO skirt but I may change it soon. Need some decent boots.
9d2c7f5bc1b3030f3459d7ce6407ceb5.jpg

a8039234b8753de81eff0ae4d0e4dc78.jpg

well,it has been a while. Since my last post(in 2012!)I have made a few changes.I was never completely satisfied with my modified GG head,so I tried playing around with the SST Boush sculpt.Made an Alginate mold of the face,poured 3 or 4 waxes and grafted the best one onto the original wax pattern.With a bit of clean-up she turned out pretty good,I think;not perfect,but better.Any way,here are a few pix of the new sculpt...

On the body;either I've gotten used to the blushing,or it's faded a bit...

Set up in the new mold,along with my other project girl,Uhura(a completely original sculpt).
I'm trying out a new Slo-Cure 15 resin;it has a much longer working time,which is allowing me the reduce the trapped air.I'm also looking into a pressure pot;anything to get my pieces up to a sellable standard...PS

maybe you can come up with a bespin escape leia as well. back to the slave leia looks good will you be mas producing some if you get the mold just right

Mass-producing?As in,more than 1 or 2?Or several dozen?.I will produce as many as demand justifies,though my last few experiments(Bosk parts,Phaser,Disruptor) didn't exactly over-tax my postman...PS

Well,I've caved into the easy solution;ordered the ACPlay set from Ekia hobby.Better sculpt than mine,nice detail parts(though I'll probably keep the Hasbro bra)and the problems I was still wrestling with have been solved for me. Wife also gave me a newer body for her;the old one(a 1st gen Phicen)was starting to deteriorate...PS

ACPlay set arrived 'bout 2 weeks ago.Very nice head sculpt;likeness is much better "in hand"than the pix indicate. the rest is a mixed bag;bra is scaled for a large bust Phicen,skirt closure very clever,colors a bit on the bright side. The body that best matches the head is the"Halle Berry"Phicen,which the bra fits about as well as any(in other words,too busty for Leia).I'm thinking very seriously about a re-paint to lighten her face up,as I rather like the pale skinned small bust body I've been using. A gamble,but perhaps worth taking...PS

Very much worth taking,as it turns out.With 2 custom mixes applied,the skin tone is nearly there.One more light spray with yet another custom mix and she should be ready to turn over to my wife,the female face-up expert in this house.Sometimes a risk pays out...PS

Third time was indeed the charm.Once the paint has had time to cure,Leia will be turned over to my face up expert wife.Good thing I'm not in a hurry(yes,I'll post pix)...PS

Back