nobody wants the life size anakin?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagaliya

Super Freak
Reaction score
$900 is an absolute steal for a life size made by lucas arts. wish i have the room and live close by.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-...696847&po=LBI&ps=63&clkid=7981362559008674598

d893eee7.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/gTlCx_S9ko0[/ame]

It's actually kind of a toss-up as to whether I hate 'Ani' or Jar Jar more. Couldn't imagine buying this even if money were no object (though have to agree if you're into this iteration of Anakin, $900.00 is peanuts).

I admit he looked the part (assuming one's OK with the whole Kid Ani premise, which I would be possibly if it was really well written) but I think it required a better actor, director and writing (say a kid actor along the lines of Haley Joel Osmont in Sixth Sense). The lines Lucas wrote for Ani are just terrible, the midichlorian explanation, Padme being an angel, "wizard!", Ani making 3PO, fluke destruction of the control ship... I just don't like any of it!

That said, if he finds a loving home, I'll be all for it! If I had a kid that loved Phantom Menace and Ani's role in it, this is something I could see buying for their room. I think that'd be cool if this piece ended-up in a situation like that. :1-1:

I think adult, crybaby, not yet in my black mobile sarcophagus Anakin was worse than kid Ani and Jar jar together. :rotfl
Its really too bad, theres so much I love about the first 3 eps (clones, Mace, Yoda dueling,Grievous) then theres so much thats just too easy to make fun of.

Im still kicking myself for paying $15 for the hasbro 3'3/4 vintage style anakin from the recent TPM wave :lol

Hindsight is easy, but its pretty obvious that Hayden should have been Anakin in all three.

wow how can there be so much hate for the kid :horror. I thought he did a great job portraying young anakin and the pod race was one of the highlights, love the goggle look. It was one of the better scenes from the prequels.

old anakin sucked, but nothing can be worse than jar jar. if I ever get to direct the next star war, my opening scene will be jar jar yapping about then suddenly goes silent and you see a red saber through his chest just as he was ripped apart and a sith appears behind him... :yess:

I wouldn't want this thing in my collection not even if George Lucas himself would deliver it and pay me to keep it.

A: Dont have the room for this travesty
B: Wouldnt want to find the room for it EVER
C: Rather have two Vader and just call one anakin :yess:

why you hate anakin kid? he was cool :(

wow how can there be so much hate for the kid :horror. I thought he did a great job portraying young anakin and the pod race was one of the highlights, love the goggle look. It was one of the better scenes from the prequels.

old anakin sucked, but nothing can be worse than jar jar. if I ever get to direct the next star war, my opening scene will be jar jar yapping about then suddenly goes silent and you see a red saber through his chest just as he was ripped apart and a sith appears behind him... :yess:

Your avatar picture suddenly makes sense now.

Back