Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gift JSC Spidey from Jedi? I like the sound of that!

I've been a good boy this year Santa-Jedi!

I'm definitely in for this one, hopefully he'll have an awesome paint job...

Will this be the fastest sellout piece in the last few years? Any guess on edition size? What will the EX be? Hopefully this will be scaled right. I am excited.
No such thing anymore. Will be TBD for 2-3 months.

Will have to sell my JSC as I only have room for 1 spidey in my collection.
Good luck with that. He bombed in the secondary market, over here anyway.
Get MJ & Gwen then he's a keeper.

Gift JSC Spidey from Jedi? I like the sound of that!

I've been a good boy this year Santa-Jedi!
Hahaha hey man you NEVER know ;)
No such thing anymore. Will be TBD for 2-3 months.

Good luck with that. He bombed in the secondary market, over here anyway.
Get MJ & Gwen then he's a keeper.
To be honest man, this is why I don't want to sell him. I'd rather gift it to a friend or family member that would appreciate it, then lose money on it in the secondary market. Also keep in mind that most didn't so well because of the foot issue and paint jobs. The good ones will move because well, its still an awesome statue

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Wish DD was in a pose like that...always liked this one.
daredevil_ppg.jpg

I don't care how they do it....

This will be mine!

Best Spidey face so far...

Easily bought. What a pose!

I know right?!?!

I may have to resist, but I don't know if I have that kind of willpower....lol

Actually, as long as the put a a metal rod through the arm holding the base, make the body solid and the legs hollow, don't kill me for saying that it's just an observation, it could easily work.

Yeah, but it has to be more solid. The metal rods in many statues start to bend if they are to hollow.

**** its like you read my mind bro! Lmao probably won't sell it right away, probably just gift it to someone :)

Ex will be NON-PVC and Reg will be PVC ;)

They can totally pull it off without and I'd love to see it. The Koto Spidey had less to hold it if I remember correctly

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah the poor JSC Com is about to flood the market. This came out way faster than I expected

Martin Canale has sculpted this one!! Igo said at SF. I knew that the face was too familiar with the dio and comiquette's ones.

This isnt a repurposed ASM2 figure, this was done totally in parallel with the ASM2 figure we were planning on doing at the time. And this was sculpted by Martin Canale, so hopefully that gives yah an idea of the end sculpt result, which this is all sculpt.

This is the quote from Igo

This is the quote from Igo

Martin Canale and 1/4 fully sculpted? This is what collectors who missed out on the 1st COM have been waiting for. I feel badly for peeps that bought the JSC COM just to have a Spidey in their collection. This looks like it's going to be the real deal.

I like JSC. Only reason I wanted him. But a pf...that's a new ball game! :D

Hey Savage, I dare you to keep calling CS for a date :lol

Cs: Hello!
Savage: yeah I had a question?
CS: Oh, didn't you already get your Captain America?
Savage: oh I did, and he's swell! Just wondering if I can PO the new Spidey PF?
Cs: there is a spidey pf? Hmm...maybe?
savage: yeah! So when's he coming?
Cs: *here we go again*

:lol

I tease, mate! :duff

Back