Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be the biggest PF buzz since Batman. I'll wager at least 5k total Ed size.

I think the ES for this piece will be much higher. I'm guessing around the 7-8K mark like the Batman PF. That being said, I don't really care as long as this looks amazing! ;)

This Spider-Man will be the first of a new line focused around him, what's to follow is going to be fun as hell… that's all Im gonna say. *drops mic
Another quote from Igo, hope to finally see some long requested Spidey villians. :yess:

Vader pf buzz is huge.

Very true. If his #'s are the same as Batman or close, it would make sense.

Spidey is still one of Marvels big money makers (top?) so I expect high #'s on this too (7-8k total sounds about right), I just hope they execute it well. Last CQ was nice but had to many issues.

Spidey, Ghost Rider then done with Marvel.

Skipping the Campbell variant for this was a smart move. Still not sold on the idea.

The Canale Comiquette still wins.

Skipping the Campbell variant for this was a smart move. Still not sold on the idea.

The Canale Comiquette still wins.

I don't understand statements like this. I think this looks equally impressive. More dynamic even.

Looks pretty similar in body/costume design to the existing Comiquette. Though more of a McFarlane influence on the face maybe. I dig the pose, but would be more excited at a Ditko or Romita, Sr. influenced design.

lol do you own the Canale Comiquette?

no way i'd trade it for this.

I do not. But does that mean that this doesn't compete? Do you own this one?
Besides, the canale version is much hard to acquire cheaply which makes it more desirable in a certain sense. I wouldn't part with it either.

I do not. But does that mean that this doesn't compete? Do you own this one?
Besides, the canale version is much hard to acquire cheaply which makes it more desirable in a certain sense. I wouldn't part with it either.

no but looking at it the base on the canale one is all sorts of win, plus I can guarantee the edition size will be lower (for those that care about that stuff), the price on the older one is better, and most likely the weight and paint job will be inferior on the new one especially at the price point comparison.

so I don't see how you can say you don't get why people would like their comiquette when you haven't seen it in person.

Back