Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.png

COMIC SPIDEY FOR THE WIN

I might consider this. I only have a bunch of Spider-Man pieces. What's one more? :)

THAT'S THE SPIRIT! ALWAYS ROOM FOR ONE MORE 1/4 SPIDEY!!!

Wow I'm impressed. But knowing SS they will probably stuff up the paint job on the suit(the webbing part)

Hopefully not, but that'd be typical SS. At least we can already see the web lines are sculpted in on this one instead of bait and switch like the JSC.

Looks good, but looks like it will be fully sculpted? I suppose with his suit you would have to go full sculpt or all clothing material for it to look right... Really looking forward to seeing more of this and to find out what the EX is.

The 1st PF had the blue parts of the costume cloth and red parts sculpted.

Did we ever hear anything else about the Amazing Spider-Man 2 PF announced at 12 days last year? Or was it swept under the rug after the movie got mixed reviews?
I think you might be looking at it. This may be a modified version of that and released as a comics version. Who knows...

That was/is a different statue

r0b18j.jpg

I hope they really thought out the engineering for this one give the size, pose, and how he will apparently be attached to the base.

If it weighs as much as the comiquette...it will be interesting to see what happens with gravity over time.

nice. more likely a pass as Mr. Green already have the comiquette. would be interesting how they set up the base and all from this dynamic pose.

There is no way I can pass on this. Day 1 preorder...the pose if it stays like this will be amazing...ill also take this in all other costumes.

I like what I'm seeing so far. Have the original COM though so I'm not sure I'll be picking it up. Only need one classic Spidey in my collection and I'd have to like this PF more than my COM to pull the trigger because I'd only be keeping one of them for my collection. Looking forward to the reveal.

Yea 1/4 scale spidey...I'm in for sure if it looks good after the full reveal. Will have to sell my JSC as I only have room for 1 spidey in my collection. Hope they take their time on PO cuz my plate is full!!

Looking at the photo, it looks sculpted already. The web lines are definitely sculpted in. And if it is a photo of a sculpted Spidey... It's fully sculpted. :)

Also, this got a legit photo. Which other releases got the full photo treatment? Jango? Vader?

ALL of the Spideys :lecture

Mine. Now where's the XM...that, too.

Back