Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great but i am worried this will be PVC because of the pose.

I thought about that too but considering I missed out on the other 1/4 Spideys, I dont care!

Looks fantastic, day 1 preorder for me!

:exactly:

It already looks better than the last one already. Nice J. Scott Campbell anatomy too.

I'll probably get this.

IF that is the pose, NO thanks.

"Final product may vary" but I hope not, :pray:

And thousands of JSC Comiquettes are about to hit EBay. Damn this looks pretty fricken awesome. I want to see more. As for the comng soon thing Savage yu can never know what that means. I am betting this will be at SDCC, but that doesn't mean it can't go up for PO earlier. Hell last year we had 5 or 6 big Marverl announcements between January and July.

I've wanted a Spidey statue for a long time, and I've passed on all that have been released as I've only ever wanted a dynamic web swinging pose in 1/4 scale. Looks like my prayers have finally been answered. Also, large eyes, double score.

Did we ever hear anything else about the Amazing Spider-Man 2 PF announced at 12 days last year? Or was it swept under the rug after the movie got mixed reviews?

Cool. That looks like it could turn out pretty good.

Interest choice of character, though... unique and original. I wonder what sideshow will think of next, perhaps an Iron Man or Hulk statue.

I'm loving it! And savage mate, it seems like these are very likely to go t
down. I mean these are announcements for pieces where last time it was like licenses acquired. I don't think you're reading into it too much. :duff

Did we ever hear anything else about the Amazing Spider-Man 2 PF announced at 12 days last year? Or was it swept under the rug after the movie got mixed reviews?
I think it has something to do with the license of Marvel films. Obviously no one ever wants to comment as to what happened.

Looks good, but looks like it will be fully sculpted? I suppose with his suit you would have to go full sculpt or all clothing material for it to look right... Really looking forward to seeing more of this and to find out what the EX is.

Wow I'm impressed. But knowing SS they will probably stuff up the paint job on the suit(the webbing part)

I'm thinking it might be scale work like Cap. I think they will sculpt into it and not do silver linings. Id hope so cause it's less likely to botch the job, and hopefully a savings in material keeps it under 400.

Back