1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Black Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In the latest Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 sneak peek trailer, Peter Parker is seen fighting with an alternate suit on! This solid black suit enhances Peter’s power with unique abilities, but at the same time it has a clear physiological effect on Peter, altering his look, making him more aggressive, even against his friends like Miles.

With immense anticipation of Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, Hot Toys is bringing Peter Parker (Black Suit) in 1/6th scale collectible figure to prepare fans for the new challenges!

This amazingly-detailed figure features a newly crafted masked head, his physique depicted by a specialized body, newly developed black suit with detailed texture and patterns, articulated pincers with black tendrils, an array of accessories including black web shooter with newly designed black webbing accessories, web-wings, a tentacle effect, matching interchangeable hands and a display base.

A Special Edition available in selected markets exclusively includes an additional masked head in transformation to recreate the thrilling scene.

This is sure to be a brilliant addition to your Spider-Man collection. Make pre-order now!

DSBcbvv.jpg
l0TdRqT.jpg
E7xvrti.jpg
gvwWiL7.jpg
vQ5tjSR.jpg
Pa6OXsS.jpg
yniOSxB.jpg
Ec6Z1Pj.jpg
bUS5s3p.jpg
Mff8uyZ.jpg
Rnvd4OY.jpg
KbW6Sbr.jpg
1f9Csp7.jpg
3V7uC8S.jpg
GK0rK9a.jpg

fz2ihax.jpg

This is as classic as it’s gonna get. What’s wrong with this?
I find all the indented lines on it ugly.

Given the massive amount of costumes the first game has I find it hard to believe we won't get a more classic one, which means there's a possibility that HT will make it.

I find all the indented lines on it ugly.

Given the massive amount of costumes the first game has I find it hard to believe we won't get a more classic one, which means there's a possibility that HT will make it.
I think a big black blob with no detailing to separate it would be even more ugly, but to each their own.

In the latest Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 sneak peek trailer, Peter Parker is seen fighting with an alternate suit on! This solid black suit enhances Peter’s power with unique abilities, but at the same time it has a clear physiological effect on Peter, altering his look, making him more aggressive, even against his friends like Miles.

With immense anticipation of Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, Hot Toys is bringing Peter Parker (Black Suit) in 1/6th scale collectible figure to prepare fans for the new challenges!

This amazingly-detailed figure features a newly crafted masked head, his physique depicted by a specialized body, newly developed black suit with detailed texture and patterns, articulated pincers with black tendrils, an array of accessories including black web shooter with newly designed black webbing accessories, web-wings, a tentacle effect, matching interchangeable hands and a display base.

A Special Edition available in selected markets exclusively includes an additional masked head in transformation to recreate the thrilling scene.

This is sure to be a brilliant addition to your Spider-Man collection. Make pre-order now!

DSBcbvv.jpg
l0TdRqT.jpg
E7xvrti.jpg
gvwWiL7.jpg
vQ5tjSR.jpg
Pa6OXsS.jpg
yniOSxB.jpg
Ec6Z1Pj.jpg
bUS5s3p.jpg
Mff8uyZ.jpg
Rnvd4OY.jpg
KbW6Sbr.jpg