1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse - Spider Man 2099 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
UPDATE: 06/19/23
8LAYt1y.png

461211-1690590361464.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You have a choice between saving one person and saving an entire world,” - Miguel O’Hara

It’s the Spider-War. Spider-Man 2099 makes his jump to the big screen in the much-anticipated sequel Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse to challenge Miles Morale and his friends. Spider-Man 2099, a.k.a Miguel O’Hara is the leader of a massive team of Spider-People recruited to protect the Multiverse alongside him.

As anticipation continues to gear up for Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse collectible series, Hot Toys is thrilled to present the new 1/6th scale collectible figure, featuring the futuristic web-slinger Spider-Man 2099 for fans to enjoy!

The screen-accurate figure of Spider-Man 2099 includes a newly developed Miguel O’Hara head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball system, an interchangeable masked head, and a specialized body that portrays his hulking physique to complete his look. All the focus remains on the Spider-Man 2099 Suit with luminous reflective patterns in blue to recreate his energy effects, a skull-like Spider logo raised on the chest, spikes on arm, and a translucent red webcape. The figure also comes with amazing accessories such as hands with attacking effect, stylized web accessories in translucent red, a time travelling device, base camp themed backdrop, and a figure stand for dynamic poses.

The adversary is swinging into your Spider-Verse collection!

i1a5NMK.jpg
R8Oyu42.jpg

jQUDLnn.jpg

7myUXIM.jpg
1OaLFgz.jpg
eWCvqWM.jpg
uhR5tXZ.jpg
W1ncKbh.jpg
E13cJE1.jpg
l3szWu9.jpg
bd8wb8v.jpg
p9Wlo6K.jpg
uEW1xjV.jpg
NQUzBis.jpg
alFCepT.jpg
H61BbkQ.jpg
PLhhSZR.jpg

Last edited:
If they're trying to compete against Mondo which is not a difficult achievement, yeah, it's better but... lol! I don't know what to say about this really. This is such a weird direction to take for HT.

At the end of the day these are just figures but at the same time i don't understand how hot toys considered this passable. This is literally a marvel legends figure. Completely exposed joints. Just looks awful. Gwen and Miles are going to probably only improve on the impressive base they set up with the first movie's figures, but this one is such a disappointment. Definite pass, even if the movie is as incredible as I'm hoping it is.

You got to be kidding. There are far worst figures like the Diecast non posable Silver Centurion, Iron Man Red Snapper posing as a posable figure, Yada Yada.

This figure is the worst of all, no questions about it. How Hot Toys even give the thumbs up for this while the other 2 have concealed joints are baffling.

I’m awarding this the title of worst Hot Toys figure ever.

All jokes aside, I find this to be an extremely dumbfounding decision from HT....They literally had a template for all the fabric and style that they used for the previous "Spider-Verse" releases...why do it differently for 2099 from the entire line? :/ Make no sense, they usually leave the "experiments" to other weird/single releases

This is $200 straight from HK Secret Base, expecting $250 from Sideshow... not a chance.

In isolation I think this figure looks surprisingly cool. Interesting that we constantly complain about the restrictions of the Spider-Man suits and they do a figure with no suit and … we complain? Lol. To be expected really. Collectors are a fickle lot.

But giving us this figure in a series where the other two figures are in suits and at that price point? For shame HT, for shame.

But it’s the Poe Dameron figure we’ve always wanted!

Last edited:
Back