Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure your crane is in the right direction.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

IMG_1381.jpg

doesn't seem to fit right any other way.

I just bought one! The number is now over 4000 so I guess they are moving along. I was blown away by how good it is in-hand. I think the paint is a little darker than at first (as has been said) and love it. Very well packed with a satin type material around the body, so no issues at all. I just have the standard edition but don't think I miss the ex version hand. This and the recent Yoda... wow!

Yep, this is still the biggest standout in my collection. It really is a sight to behold!

I just bought one! The number is now over 4000 so I guess they are moving along. I was blown away by how good it is in-hand. I think the paint is a little darker than at first (as has been said) and love it. Very well packed with a satin type material around the body, so no issues at all. I just have the standard edition but don't think I miss the ex version hand. This and the recent Yoda... wow!

FYI the numbers aren't sequential. You're as likely to get #1 as you are to get #4000. The first statue made may be #3000 and the last one made may be #5. Totally randomized.

Enjoy it though!

Back