Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see this being pulled off. All they may have to do is find a way to connect him at the hip to the base. Kind of like the Koto.

Actually, as long as the put a a metal rod through the arm holding the base, make the body solid and the legs hollow, don't kill me for saying that it's just an observation, it could easily work.

Actually, as long as the put a a metal rod through the arm holding the base, make the body solid and the legs hollow, don't kill me for saying that it's just an observation, it could easily work.

That's what I was thinking, metal rod from base to left hand. Sculpt around it.

I can only hope they pull off the costume webbing better then their last effort. Otherwise it looks really good. Been holding out for a while till the next Spidey comes along so this is a possibility. Hopefully it won't be another $400 PF unless it has some huge ornate base.

I can only hope they pull off the costume webbing better then their last effort. Otherwise it looks really good. Been holding out for a while till the next Spidey comes along so this is a possibility. Hopefully it won't be another $400 PF unless it has some huge ornate base.
Can't see this coming under $400.

Can we see there being any mixed media on this?

I like the pose, but I don't understand how will manage to do it concerning weight issues. I guess they might go pvc all the way???

I personally wouldn't even mind if they had to do a clear acrylic pole at his waist either.

Will this be the fastest sellout piece in the last few years? Any guess on edition size? What will the EX be? Hopefully this will be scaled right. I am excited.

Fine with me. Preorder equals full reveal.
**** yes totally right! hope its like next week soon :)
I thought about that too but considering I missed out on the other 1/4 Spideys, I dont care!

:exactly:

"Final product may vary" but I hope not, [emoji14]ray:
Same here man, got the JSC but thatsbonly because I didn't have a Spidey before lol. Definitely getting this!
And thousands of JSC Comiquettes are about to hit EBay. Damn this looks pretty fricken awesome. I want to see more. As for the comng soon thing Savage yu can never know what that means. I am betting this will be at SDCC, but that doesn't mean it can't go up for PO earlier. Hell last year we had 5 or 6 big Marverl announcements between January and July.
**** its like you read my mind bro! Lmao probably won't sell it right away, probably just gift it to someone :)
Yeah Josh, I wonder what the EX would be. Even though I own the 1/4 Com this will be hard to pass up.
Ex will be NON-PVC and Reg will be PVC ;)
Yes, yes and **** :yess:
I'm loving it! And savage mate, it seems like these are very likely to go t
down. I mean these are announcements for pieces where last time it was like licenses acquired. I don't think you're reading into it too much. :duff

I think it has something to do with the license of Marvel films. Obviously no one ever wants to comment as to what happened.
Dude I think you're right. Should be up in the next few weeks if not, like 2 months! Hope sooner lol
Pass... That would be hard to display.
Nah bro, you'll find a way. Sell your JSC Com bro, you got one that fits, its like a grail lol.
I can see this being pulled off. All they may have to do is find a way to connect him at the hip to the base. Kind of like the Koto.
Exactly my thinking! I don't (hopefully) see it being PVC especially after the MoS fiasco. Don't think SSC needs that sort of bad buzz, I don't see them doing that again lol (unless they announce it before hand like they shouldve with MoS. :)

They can totally pull it off without and I'd love to see it. The Koto Spidey had less to hold it if I remember correctly

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back