1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Advanced Suit 2.0) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some time has passed since all the postings here. Has anyone received their 2.0 whether it be from regular retail or other means? If so, if you have the 1.0 suit, how do they compare to each other when it comes to articulation? Which one do you prefer?

Got my notice too

Attachments

• IMG_1469.jpeg
    IMG_1469.jpeg
    259.5 KB · Views: 0
Well, got charged for this, Green Goblin, and Wrecker this morning. Turned out to be a more expensive day than I planned.

Didn’t get an email and my order still says “EXPECTED TO SHIP: OCT 2023 - MAR 2024” but they sure did charge my card for this. Thanks Sideshow!

First impressions?
Looks like nothing given as of yet. I'd be happy to relay mine though once I receive it. The funny part of it all: I scored an order for mine on an upcharge yes (did not buy it at $500-700, I'm not that crazy, it's a bit below). However, I still went to ebay and bought a new Advanced Suit 1.0.......

Solid figure. Feels definitive. The claims were true. I'm also waiting for the Classic suit and MKIV Spider Armor (couldn't resist that one since it's Alex Ross designed, plus All New All Different was actually a good era for Marvel Comics). To think I had a chance to buy all of these retail at one point.

The only other suit I'd want for Miles (I have his upgraded suit) is the Purple Reign Suit which had a nice Prowler aesthetic to it. They still have yet to release such. Kind of surprised they didn't put the gliding wings on upgraded suit as well, I think that's a miss. But glad they went in as much as possible for Peter–the pincers look wonderful and web wings, albeit plastic & not soft material, look great as well.

Back