New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Australia, so I have to wait until I can download the episode, it sucks :( Once I've seen it I'll be in there to join you :)

It's BY FAR the best episode we've seen in a LONG time. Season 7 just took it up a notch....(or more like a hundred notches. :rock)

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after you see it.

I'm starting to get a little more worried about the continuation of this line. I just checked out the new 'Q and A' release and still no answers addressed, but even more disturbing is that on the new 'Sideshow Experience' page under 'Q&As' there's no 'Buffy' section. It used to be where all of the major licenses would have an archive section to take a look back at previous questions and answers. Alas, 'Buffy's' link is no more.

Either Sideshow forgot to add the link onto their new website or it was left out for a reason. :(

Let's not lose hope. Sure, it looks grim for the line, but who knows? Maybe we'll hear some new closer to Angel's release, or after it. :D

I'm starting to get a little more worried about the continuation of this line. I just checked out the new 'Q and A' release and still no answers addressed, but even more disturbing is that on the new 'Sideshow Experience' page under 'Q&As' there's no 'Buffy' section. It used to be where all of the major licenses would have an archive section to take a look back at previous questions and answers. Alas, 'Buffy's' link is no more.

Either Sideshow forgot to add the link onto their new website or it was left out for a reason. :(

My thought is that they are done. But maybe we'll get an Angel line one day. I know that it seems sad, but it may be because they have so many new things going on and Buffy is older (yet still way more awesome) then the stuff they have going on now.

Hey, slightly off topic but if I wanted to write to SS and ask them about future products, such as Buffy, where could I do so?

Who's hoping we get a new piece announced for Spooktacular?!?

*Probably won't happen, but.....I can hope.*

And I've got to bump this thread.

This really sucks to see the line end the way it did without an answer from Sideshow's "Ask Sideshow" about the line, post-Angel. I'm not saying we're entitled to one, but....I'm basically we're entitled to one.

I think I might have the give this 'new' line the edge over the old PFs, the more and more I look at my setup. I really like the detail that Sideshow put into these new pieces. Even though they're small, the detail is top of the line, IMO.

I think I might have the give this 'new' line the edge over the old PFs, the more and more I look at my setup. I really like the detail that Sideshow put into these new pieces. Even though they're small, the detail is top of the line, IMO.

It gets the edge for me as well because of the variety of pieces. The only thing really that is superior in the PF is the black dress buffy.

It gets the edge for me as well because of the variety of pieces. The only thing really that is superior in the PF is the black dress buffy.

Agreed 100%.

That Black Dress Buffy is hard to beat. I still wish they would have released another Buffy version with the new line. I liked what we got, but a standing pose would have been nice too.

Back