Statuesque - Greetings to one and all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
newsletter.jpg

Statuesque

We didn't realise it had been such a long time since we last posted in this thread.... Seems like yesterday although I have gained some more grey hairs since I would imagine. :p

Thought we should renew our hello to those that have not used us yet and say a bigger hello to the many of you that have used us already.

When we last posted over a year ago we were based in France waiting to locate. This happened a year ago now and we are firmly British again.

So , I think our original introduction post still stands.
We still offer everything from all of the leading manufacturers.
We still offer a monthly partial payment option on everything to save the wallet strain.
You still earn a loyalty / wallet type of bonus for all purchases
and your shipping is still free within the UK

We have been around now for almost 3 years [March 2018 will be our birthday!]

We wont be promoting new additions to the store directly in these forums like we used to do. I think you will already know what you are looking for and what is releasing and so it seems a little pointless in spamming you with pictures of the new Hot Toys or Sideshow or Threezero or Prime 1 release's :)

We would like this thread to be a place to contact us if you need to and we welcome any contact directly via email at [email protected]

Anyway, Just wanted to say Hello [again] and renew the thread:)

Back